For the buyers and customers of Expert Advisors (trading robots), this is dedicated. - page 4

katerus:

1. any elements that you can describe in the trading robot can be executed in excel.

2. I agree. I agree. But the only advantage one should have, to begin with, on the formed bars,
and if a plus doesn't work, the matrix can be changed very quickly. How long will it take you to rewrite the Expert Advisor?
The question is rhetorical. And this is assuming that you are a programmer. And what if you are a client? Do you want to order a new trading robot?
And how much time would it take to make this step? And how many such steps do you have to take until you are satisfied with the end result?

3. How long does it take to check the performance of the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester over a period of several years?
In Excel, such a check takes a couple of seconds, depending on the power of your computer.

4. After checking in Excel, you will immediately get the data in a format that is convenient to export to other programs
for further, more in-depth analysis.

You make it sound like people who have never seen Excel.

Please advise. An order has been placed for three days. The layout is done in an hour (essentially everything is done, the layout is just finished closed code). Then the customer disappears and already on the horizon of overdue and not through the fault of the programmer. What to do in this case?

Marys_fals:
Can you give me a hint? Took the order for three days. Layout made in an hour (essentially all done, the layout is just a finished closed code). Then the customer disappears and already on the horizon of overdue and not through the fault of the programmer. What to do in this case?

Is this a question about freelancing? Wait a couple of weeks and if the client doesn't show up, go to arbitration.

You don't have any freelance work.

Integer:

Is this a question about freelancing? Wait a couple of weeks and if the client doesn't show up, go to arbitration.

You don't have freelance work.

It's due tomorrow. The first job will be recorded as overdue.

Marys_fals:
It's due tomorrow. The first job but will be recorded as overdue.

It's a small thing not worth paying attention to. Not everyone gets lucky at once.

Integer:

It's a small thing not worth paying attention to. Not everyone gets lucky at once.

Encouragement :)

I see that opinions are divided. So maybe right after the deadline or shortly before, go to arbitration.

Marys_fals:
I see that opinions are divided. So maybe right after the deadline or shortly before, go to arbitration.
Don't count me out, I was just joking. The other 90% who posted in this thread, they're experts.

Marys_fals:
I see that opinions are divided. So should you go to arbitration right after the deadline or shortly before.
You definitely don't need to do it shortly before. First you need to see if the overdue order will show up immediately after the deadline. If it appears, you should offer to servicedesk to put a couple of weeks before making such a mark, because indeed, the delay may be the fault of the customer. Then go to arbitration if it comes up.

Integer:
Shortly before definitely not. You should first check to see if the overdue order is stamped as soon as the deadline has passed. If it does, you should suggest to the Service Desk that they put in a couple of weeks before making such a mark, because it may indeed be the fault of the customer. Then go to arbitration if it appears.
Thank you
Reason: