Coup! - page 7

vladds:

If you don't know where to get a losing EA, don't bother answering!

need an advisor who is a big drain!

It's the same as a good earner. Most drainers have the same rate as the spread, the average of course

vladds:

if you don't know where to get a plum advisor don't bother answering!

need an advisor who is a big drain!

As you have already been told, an EA with a MO of less than minus spread per trade is as rare as an earning EA. All of the losing EAs I've seen have lost exactly 1 spread per trade.

This is interesting at all. About 90% of all trade automation work falls on MO equal minus spread. For Avalanches and Ilans, as well as their variants and versions, it's different: MO exceeds spread and not just once, but in the limit the systems are plummer because there are no bottomless deposits and nerves of steel.

I even made up an anecdote. There are two different versions of Ilan on one trader's account, one is 10 and the other is 16.

10 Ilan says: "Great! You look cool, you're all fancy and fancy.... Must be earning a lot for the owner. How much, eh? Tens of thousands a week?"

16 replies: "Take more by the order of magnitude!"

10: "Hundreds of thousands?".

16: "More...."

10: "Wow! Well tell me, how much do you leak? If I'm leaking, I'm leaking a hundred grand at once."

16: "What the hell... "Take more by the order of magnitude!"

Hee hee. I get the point.)

Sorry about that.

Vinin:

It's the same as making good money. Most drainers have a drain rate equal to the spread, average of course

Yes, that's right! I've looked at a lot of EAs but they don't drain well!

I do not know what to do with them, they only lose due to spread!

alexeymosc 11.02.2012 08:36!
vladds:

If you do not know where to get a plummer EA, do not bother answering!

I do not know how to do that!

As you've already been told, the EA with MO of less than minus spread per trade is as rare as an earning EA. All the losing EAs I've seen have been losing exactly 1 spread per trade.

This is interesting at all. About 90% of all trade automation work falls on MO equal minus spread. For Avalanches and Ilans, as well as their versions and variants, it is different: MO exceeds the spread and not just one time, but in the limit the systems are dumpy because there are no bottomless deposits and nerves of steel.

vladds:

Yes, that's right! I've looked at a lot of EAs but they don't drain well!

I do not know what to do with them, they only lose due to spread!

alexeymosc 11.02.2012 08:36
vladds:

If you don't know where to get a plummer EA, don't bother answering!

I do not know how to do that!

As you've already been told, the EA with MO of less than minus spread per trade is as rare as an earning EA. All the losing EAs I've seen have been losing exactly 1 spread per trade.

This is interesting at all. About 90% of all trade automation work falls on MO equal minus spread. For Avalanches and Ilans, as well as their versions and variants, it is different: MO exceeds the spread and not just one time, but in the limit the systems are dumpy because there are no bottomless deposits and nerves of steel.

I, by the way, realised this truth after 3+ years of experimenting in forex. And no thanks to Metatrader. In Metatrader everything is counted in currencies, which makes it unclear. And in Excel, which I respect, I do my calculations in pips and it became obvious there that MO (read, average value) tends to minus the spread.

alexeymosc:

As you have already been told, an EA with a MO of less than minus spread per trade is as rare as an earning EA. All of the losing EAs I've seen have lost exactly 1 spread per trade.

This is interesting at all. About 90% of all trade automation work falls on MO equal minus spread. For Lavins and Ilans, as well as their variants and versions, it's different: MO exceeds spread and not just once, but in the limit the systems are plummer because there are no bottomless deposits and nerves of steel.

but about ilan i need to think too!

thanks!

Guys, could you tell me how to set a pendentive when a stop-loss is triggered? I am interested in the moment when a stop loss is triggered. I am interested in the exact moment when the stop-loss is triggered, because the system is reversible. But this needs to put one more pendent. how to determine programmatically that triggered a stop-loss order ???? Thanks a lot.....

nikelodeon:
Guys, could you tell me how to set a pendentive when a stop-loss is triggered? I am interested in the moment when a stop loss is triggered. I am interested in the exact moment when the stop-loss is triggered, because the system is reversible. But this needs to put one more pendent. how to determine programmatically that triggered a stop-loss order ???? Thanks a lot.....
It depends where you need to put a pending order? If it is set further away from the stoploss, then you can set it immediately after the opening of a position which should work stoploss, because it will not work before the stoploss. And if it is closer, then you need to make up a lot of code.

nikelodeon:

bool Last_Close_Loss(){
double Last_profit=0, Last_close_lots=0; int time=0; 
//---------
   for (int i=OrdersHistoryTotal();i>=1;i--){
         if(OrderSelect(i-1, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))
         if(OrderSymbol ()!= Symbol())continue;
         if(OrderType() <=1 )
           {if(OrderCloseTime()>time){time=OrderCloseTime();
                                      Last_profit=OrderProfit()+OrderSwap();}
           }
        }    
Print( " LastProfit - ",Last_profit);
if(Last_profit<0)return(1);
return(0);    
}

Reshetov:
Does it depend on where you want to place the order? If it is set further than the stoploss, then you can set it right after the opening of the position at which the stoploss should trigger, because it will not trigger before the stoploss. And if it is closer, then you need to write a lot of code.

Not..... You need to open the same order. I.e. the stop has triggered at the buy, and the buy was at 1.3120 and moose at 1.3100. So, the order should be stopped at 1.3120 with a stop loss at 1.3100. It goes like this...

FION:

Thanks, I'll try to figure it out...
Reason: