Emotions when trading - page 31

Speculator_:
I see my trade publicly here. You're describing the situation as you would have done. Maybe I would have acted differently and closed a losing position by opening the opposite side.
Market situations are different, he just wanted to say that you should always keep the ball in play, and manipulate lots more.

Alexey:
Market situations are different, all he meant to say was that you should always keep the ball in play and manipulate the lots more.
The weather is nice and I'm going for a walk.

Speculator_:
I see my trade publicly here. You're describing the situation as you would have done. Maybe I would have done something different and closed a losing position by opening the opposite direction.
I understand. Everyone has their own objectives. My aim is to make a forecast for at least a month and live peacefully, sometimes just to check how things go. I generally do not like to fix short-term losses. I like to turn a position(s) to the upside. The only way to do it is to trade in the direction of the main trend. This is the only way to put a position on the upside. Another thing is that it may take more time. Well, that's how I trade on maximum TFs. I don't want to be nervous and anxious. A trader needs a calm mind and a quiet life. This is only possible if you are not a scalper :-))

Speculator_:
The weather is nice and I'm going for a walk.
The sun is shining here too. The sky is clear. Not a cloud.

Speculator_:
I see my trade publicly here. You're describing the situation as you would have done. Maybe I would have done something different and closed a losing position opening in the opposite direction.
It's better to publish the signal. It will be easier to analyse. You may post screenshots on the forum, if anything...

It's been raining for the second day. I have a headache as well, spring is definitely here.

Alexey:
It's been raining for the second day. I have a headache, spring is definitely here.
I'll be wearing my glasses today. - "I've got my glasses on and I can't see anyone"... :-)

Tomorrow is Germany's index of current and economic conditions and sentiment. It usually comes out positive... Today's calendar is pretty thin. We'll probably be stuck in a flat.

Globtroter:
I'll be wearing my glasses today. - "I've got my glasses on and I can't see anyone"... :-)
Pink glasses.

Globtroter:
Tomorrow is Germany's index of current and economic conditions and sentiment. It usually comes out positive... Today's calendar is pretty thin. We'll probably stay in the flat.
Monday, it's always
Reason: