Emotions when trading - page 9

avtomat:
No. The trend is the direction of development. It's the chatter around the trend that's changing.
Now we're getting close to the grail!!! What do you call "chattering around the trend" that "trend" and how do you diagnose a reversal? at 38% already a reversal? or maybe at 61? Or is it still chattering? Could it be a 3rd wave? Or something else? Spill it, sir!!! :-D

avtomat:
No. The trend is the direction of development. What changes is the chatter around the trend.
We measure the trend in 2 dimensional terms, that's why it changes all the time, if you spiral it might as well be.

avtomat:
No. The trend is the direction of development. It's the chatter around the trend that's changing.
By the way, what is the scalper's definition of a trend? If possible with pictures

izzatilla:

A piece of paper cannot be a goal. Money is a means to an end, not an end in itself, and there are many such means.

Class !!! it's for sure that some currencies are just paper. We are educated financiers, I would like to believe, and for this reason we understand that the parable of the "fishing rod" to be given to the seeker is just the beginning. It is not certain that he knows how to prepare the fish he will catch . And what he catches will do him good. For this reason set the right accents. If Forex for you is a lot of borderless money, then welcome to the class of losers and if it's a healthy passion and purpose, then come to us. There are no pejones with flats in "Rublevka" among successful traders, not because they have no money, but because it makes no sense for them to "show off. They are what they are. They do not need to bribe our "elected officials" or bankers to launder money, and they are pretty good at it themselves.

Alexey:
We measure the trend in 2 dimensional, that's why it changes all the time, if you spiral it might as well be.
Don't you know? all EXPERIENCED traders have long been measuring the trend in 3D

Globtroter:
If Greece shakes Europe on the 11th, I'll have a drink.
May the quotations go down on them.
You know, they took into their ranks countries that did not initially meet the parameters of the European Union. And now they are howling, the bastards.
It's just like our Euroland. It is built on the mistakes of others.
Contrary to the predictions of all our enemies, the results are positive.
Just look at Kazakhstan. But they have a great ruler. The pride of the people.
But there is a traitor sitting in Belarus. He looks where it is better, and turns there.
The rhetoric changes depending on the successes on the Ukrainian eastern front.
We impose an embargo on goods, and he does what he does...
We give him preferences on gas, and he does what...?
I hope there is a new ruler.
I hope another ruler will be friendlier to his closest neighbour and ally.
If he dies, I'll have a drink.
I read everything (I hope) you write. I like your reasoned opinion. But so cool about politicians!!! yes Luzhkov is a slimeball (reminds me of my demob) and if he leaves (probably not himself) it will be better. But he is predictable than convenient. Putin is the one who acts against the odds and he is like a dog "sniffing every ass".

Argo:
.. Welcome to the class of losers...

Thank you, I guess I'm not with you!

If you judge yourself by humiliating others, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Good luck!

mmmoguschiy:
here we are already close to the grail!!! What do you call "chattering around the trend", what do you call "trending" and how do you diagnose a reversal? at 38% already a reversal? or maybe at 61? Or is it still chattering? Could it be a 3rd wave? Or something else? Spill it, sir!!! :-D
There's no point. Your arrogance won't let you comprehend what's being said anyway. That's why there's no point.

mmmoguschiy:
Don't you know? All EXPERIENCED traders have been measuring the trend in 3D for a long time.
What kind of nonsense is that? You know, I've got this example: I myself went to school with a "physics and mathematics" bias. And one day my little sister asked for help in maths. I solved the problem she was given " and at a parent meeting said that it was solved correctly only they have not passed it yet. So why go into quantum physics when the solution is obvious?

izzatilla:

Thank you, I guess I'm not with you!

If you assess yourself by humiliating others, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Good luck!

If you are so emotionally fragile you really aren't with us. And if there are those who are really hurt, I beg your pardon, everyone evaluates himself. And if he/she can put himself/herself in that category then the intervention of a more qualified professional is required.
Reason: