Doing interesting things for free - page 29

yarikbes:

Another good calendar is http://saxon.dp.ua/?cont=calendar, which has a slightly different distribution of importance, but it is also in Russian.

I think it's the same as the first one.

sergeev:

I think it's the same as the first one.

Yes, they are almost identical, but as I said for some news the degree of importance differs. In my opinion, the same summit is of medium importance here and high importance there.

So can anyone do it?

yarikbes:

Yes, they are almost identical, but as I said for some news the degree of importance differs. In my opinion, the same summit is of medium importance here and high importance there.

So can anyone do it?

To put it mildly, I want to remind you that the topic is called "Making interesting things for free" and not "Making interesting things for free". That is, the topicstarter on his own will be implemented idea that seemed to him interesting. And will do so as he wants.

You're going straight to Work. They'll do a hell of a job for the money.

Thank you for the road and a reminder, actually I did not know that the topikstarter will do as he wants, but I'm not against it, maybe his solution will be better than mine, he is a programmer, he knows better. So if someone decides to do it will be extremely grateful.

Still raw ideas, you might be interested. Collect some fractals on M1 and build a distribution. And then to equalize this distribution, differentiate it and build the density. And compare this very density with the market profile for the reporting period.

That is to compare the dispersion. So, which is wider, the profile or the fractals? I think that when it accumulates, the profile will be narrower... Or wider. I have more thoughts on what to look at. Will you do it?

TheXpert:
I don't have one yet.) I can only tease you with a video :)

Teasing, sorry I didn't have time before :)

>

I suggest making a seasonal trend indicator.

Although maybe someone already has one? :)

Heroix:

I suggest making a seasonal trend indicator.

Although maybe someone already has one? :)

Not a problem to make, the problem is to find a long history. It takes 30 years for each instrument to have at least some statistics based on the time of year.

FAQ:

That's cool :) I didn't doubt it in principle. It's just not clear what you're going to do with it.

FAQ:

Kim has even more interesting stuff on the mt5 forum (no link handy) for free. I'll drop it tomorrow... ;0))
Reason: