Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 17

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Pay attention. Here's a subtle hint ata table with the results, and I'm rubbing it in pictures, and even about the wonderful dependence of the stoploss.

Uh-huh. Don't teach the "scientist." Can't you see he's trying to teach everyone here? And you're just ruining all the fun for him with some charts.

The scoundrels, ignoramuses and ignoramuses gathered and brazenly put sticks in the wheels of "scientific truth".

charter:
Does the headline annoy you? Is that all?
No. It amuses me.

Yury Reshetov:

Uh-huh. Don't teach the "scientist." Can't you see he's trying to teach everyone here? And you're ruining all the fun for him with some diagrams.

Scoundrels, ignoramuses and lame-o's have gathered and are brazenly throwing sticks in the wheels of "scientific truth".

Answer about the sorting table. Or is the buzz really bummed out?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where have I ever advised anyone to read a book?

For those who are particularly gifted and do not take responsibility for their own words:

Dmitry Fedoseev:

By the way, there's a whole book about stochastic with theories and proofs that it's incredibly profitable.

Yury Reshetov:

For those who are particularly gifted and don't take responsibility for their own bazar:

Where did you see advice to read in those words? Or even any advice at all?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
No. He amuses me.
So you're just having fun while your tired palm rests?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
About the table sorting answer. Or is the buzz really bummed out?

Rinse your eyes with compote and look at the image of the forward optimisation table. It clearly shows that the results are sorted by drawdown.

Are you getting your kicks again?

Yury Reshetov:

Rinse your eyes with compote and look at the image of the forward optimisation table. It clearly shows that the results are sorted by drawdown.

Did you get a kick out of it again?

Good. So it's sorted by drawdown. You'd think I'd sit here and look at your paperwork. Well done, thank you, that's the sane thing to do in the history of this thread.

Yury Reshetov:

You're getting your kicks again, aren't you?

After the title of the thread, no one is going to screw me up (by any means).

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Good. So it's sorted by drawdown. And you thought I was gonna sit here and look at your phony credentials. Well done, thank you, that's the sane thing to do in the history of this thread.
You're getting a little consensual, aren't you? That's not very nice, is it? You'd better continue to persist in the same spirit. Otherwise this thread will get boring without the "scholarly" clowns.
Reason: