strategy refinement of the advisor - page 6

ktest0:

Nothing and no one will "just work".

You need to understand what this particular trail is looking for, under what conditions it trawls, with what pitch, if there are any additional conditions.

If you take apart the trawl code, everything becomes clear, but the principle "plug and play" does not lead to a good result .....

Exactly like his avatar! ;)

So, all day reading =) Still don't understand anything about the coding.

But I understood the requirements.

First and foremost, you need to learn how to move a position to breakeven. ANY

How to do it?

Open position - transfer to Breakeven when X points are reached

Where can I read about it?

*** ADDITION ***

A position must be brought to breakeven when the specified number of pips is reached.

IRIP:

So, all day reading =) Still don't understand anything about the coding.

But I understood the requirements.

First and foremost, you need to learn how to move a position to breakeven. ANY

How to do it?

Open position - transfer to Breakeven when X points are reached

Where can I read about it?

If you wanted to understand that, you wouldn't be "pooping and where to poop", you would be looking for information.

So far I just see a helpless blonde, and this kind of stupidity probably annoys me.

Personally, I got at least 80% of all the information I need here:

Documentation ->https://docs.mql4.com/ru/

Tutorial ->https://book.mql4.com/ru/

Code base ->https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

Without turning on your brain you won't earn anything at all in forex and I'm sure that's a 100% fact.

I'm not a programmer. I have a slightly different mindset. I'm more of a humanitarian.

But that doesn't prevent me from living with forex since 2005, without indicators, without "special knowledge", without advisers, with varying success

IRIP:

I'm not a programmer. I have a slightly different mindset. I'm more of a humanitarian.

But that doesn't prevent me from living with forex since 2005, without indicators, without "special knowledge", without advisors, with varying success

Humanitarians are also capable of thinking! So do not include yourself in them! You are just an ignoramus, because you do not understand, and do not know what it is to work as well as to learn! And you don't want to know! You're a trickster, yes! But it doesn't work here!

borilunad:
Humanitarians are also capable of thinking! So don't count yourself among them! You're just an ignoramus, because you don't understand and don't know what it is to work as well as learn! And you don't want to know! You're a trickster, yes! But it doesn't work here!

Without knowing the man, you're talking nonsense.) That's original.

borilunad:
Humanitarians can think too! So don't count yourself among them! You're just ignorant because you don't understand and don't know what it is to work as well as learn! And you don't want to know! You're a trickster, yes! But it doesn't work here!

You're absolutely right....

I think it's time to end the discussion - the patient is hopeless.

Getting ahead of the curve, in ... words the question goes like this: are there profitable advisers?

The answer is unlikely. The whole point of an EA is to automate entry and slightly help the trader. Or there are fully working versions of advisors, which trade CONSTANTly (for many years), albeit in small, but profitable?

With this programming, it's not that simple for me =)

Why not just create a piece of code - which:

1. Finds open orders
  2. Checks their Stop Loss, which is set when an order is opened
  3. Checks the current price
  4. If the price is + from the order price by N pips
  5. Move the Stop Loss to +X, where X = any number
  6. Look for another order
That is all! Why do people make something complicated for themselves... I don't understand.

Reason: