FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1725

Zogman:

mm - market makers ?

market makers make money on second-to-second volatility

No, they don't.

Roman Busarov:
they have to score something to make money =)

They take short timeframes when the price goes back and forth.

♪ and they lose on trends ♪

stranger:
They don't.
They don't hold a pose.

I could be wrong.

but I've heard it from different people.

and those who did mm (don't know if it's true)

but there's a simple estimation...

Zogman:
they do not hold a position
It varies, to understand which positions and how much they hold, you need to understand their role in the market and trace their side of the trade. This is not very difficult.

stranger:

I agree, I don't need it)

Yusufhoja, there is no dogma, there is time to buy, sell and just keep the deals.

I agree with you, but your feelings cannot be formalised, because they are a product of your consciousness, which many people will not reach in their entire conscious life. But, there is a mechanism that deciphers the course of your thoughts. Your experience has long remained a secret behind the seven seals, only now it is being revealed. The market cannot go against its will. The market is a highly automated system with many feedbacks and therefore, a stable system. It cannot be scared off. The response will be brutal and unstoppable. Market organizers know this, so they look for ways around it and prepare for a long time to strike what they think is an unexpected blow. But, the market knows of their intention in advance and prepares its retaliatory strike. That is the nature of the market. We knew nothing about the market, in light of what, suddenly, transpired. Come with me in the knowledge of market mysteries, and we will always have time to criticize each other. Why does not any trader take my side at such a crucial moment of learning the market? Let them be on their opponents' side if they do not believe me.

stranger:
If you want to know what kind of positions and how much they hold, you have to understand their role in the market and trace their side of the deal. It's not very difficult.

explain how,

I understand this.

obviously mm benefits if the price stands still - they take the spread and there is no risk...

let's say the price goes down like on the eu for half a year - clients sell - and it means mm is buying ... so it looks like mm is out of the money...

how do you solve this contradiction ?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I agree with you, but your feelings cannot be formalised, because they are a product of your consciousness, which many people do not reach in their entire conscious life. But there is a mechanism that deciphers the course of your thoughts. Your experience has long remained a secret behind the seven seals, only now it is being revealed. The market cannot go against its will. The market is a highly automated system with many feedbacks and therefore, a stable system. It cannot be scared off. The response will be brutal and unstoppable. Market organizers know this, so they look for ways around it and prepare for a long time to strike what they think is an unexpected blow. But, the market knows of their intention in advance and prepares its retaliatory strike. That is the nature of the market. We knew nothing about the market, in light of what, suddenly, transpired. Come with me in the knowledge of market mysteries, and we will always have time to criticize each other. Why does not any trader take my side at such a crucial moment of learning the market? Let them be on their opponents' side if they do not believe me.
I do not criticize. I do not agree with the automated system. You should not be scared off, you just need to follow the actions of the participants and draw conclusions. I have no feelings for a long time, I have passed that stage. Everyone has their own way, I'm on my side)

Zogman:

explain how,

I understand this.

obviously mm benefits if the price stands still - they take the spread and there is no risk...

let's say the price goes down like on the eu for half a year - clients sell - and it means mm is buying ... so it looks like mm is out of the money...

how do you solve this contradiction ?

we will see the same thing in the end ... and then they start buying again.

stranger:
I am not criticising. I disagree with the automated system. You can't be intimidated, you just have to follow the actions of the participants and draw conclusions. I don't have any feelings for a long time, I've passed that stage. Everyone has his own path, I am on my side)
There =))) and it's good that the desire to make a fuss has vanished like at the beginning =))
Reason: