FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2104

new-rena:
Whatever.
I showed mine on the pound.... by 1.5170 somewhere that's how the pound needs ...

azfaraon:
I showed mine about the pound.... by 1.5170 that's what the pound needs...

I'll assume

If it starts to break through the slope, then a review.

If it breaks both horizontals, then revisit.

new-rena:

I'll assume

if it starts to break through the slope, then revise

If it breaks both of the horizontals, then also a revision

It looks logical to 1.5850

azfaraon:

stranger,iIDLERr,

It's like a question on the subject but not about anything)))) And no sticks, I think)).

I do not know what it is.

Teacher, so did you pick up my present by the pound or the usual?)

Yesterday I was hearing about Iran, like they would lift sanctions and allow access to accounts if they actually shut down their nuclear programme. Our guys were cheering that Iran would double its oil production if sanctions were lifted and that oil had already fallen below 57 on this super news. Looked it up, above 58. I think what will happen or the U.S. Congress will not ratify the treaty or something, oil cannot fall now))).

That's the news, the bare facts, no "what ifs...".

P.S. About "ours". The clearest example of retardation, they rejoice in the "fall" of oil, not realizing that it means the growth of the dollar and the deterioration of the economic situation in their own country.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Logically it looks like this to 1.5850
I meant that the horizontal is resistance for now and the sloping one is support

1) Large volume, down reaction, smart sells, there was a crowd order accumulation 2) Divorce, make it look like growth continues, buyers swoop in. Smart sells. 3. Those who bought in 1 and 2 are forced to give up their positions, in this case there were stops, because the price went down sharply. The movement on market orders is slower. MM is an intermediary, he is obliged to buy and sell, well, when he sees good conditions he enters. The market moves all together, but more influence has a smart, the one who has more money, a big seller or a buyer.

stranger

is the market interpreted correctly ?

Zogman:

1) Large volume, down reaction, smart sells, there was a crowd order accumulation 2) Divorce, make it look like growth continues, buyers swoop in. Smart sells. 3. Those who bought in 1 and 2 are forced to give up their positions, in this case there were stops, because the price went down sharply. The movement on market orders is slower. MM is an intermediary, he is obliged to buy and sell, well, when he sees good conditions he enters. The market moves all together, but more influence has a smart, the one who has more money, a big seller or a buyer.

stranger

the market is interpreted correctly?

Yes he does, and what exactly was the situation at that time? There are a lot of such figures, especially on small timeframes (to the daily).

Pound has flaccid schizophrenia... Should be treated at a time of exacerbation will be.