Martingale and anti-martingale. - page 2

SAASA_IVANOV:
Why don't we open in the direction of price movement? i.e. against the first trade - that would be much more reasonable than stubbornly opening against the market...
that's not a bad idea, maybe it would be safer than a classic

SAASA_IVANOV:
There is a question this: - We opened a buy deal (say), and the price goes down, and after a certain step, say after 100pp (5-digit) open the second deal on the "buy" on the martingale system, with twice the lot. Here I popped a question - why not open towards price movement? ie against the first transaction - it would be much more reasonable than the persistent opening against the movement of the market ...
It's not a martin, it's a lock and it's a different system.

Alexey:
It's not a martin, it's a lock and it's a different system
if it is doubling the lot, it is still a martin.

Alexey:
It's not a martin, it's a lock and it's a different system
This is nonsense. Why is it a lock? lock implies holding two opposite positions simultaneously for one pair, here we are talking about a martingale with the same betting progression but with different entrance and exit rules.

I'm trying to write a new EA the other day.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I am trying to write a new EA the other day.

Dummy!

Before you create a topic and try to tell me anything, read the forum.

- ---

l

Serj_Che:

Dummy!

- ---

l

I remember a Chinese movie. There was an actor there nicknamed "Kettle". Maybe I'm "Teapot" or "Samovar" too. Life will tell. But I will develop the theme of martingale and anti-martingale. It's interesting.

Serj_Che:

Dummy!

- ---

l

There are numbers "1" and "2", but between them there is infinity. And the mind cannot comprehend that. This is also an interesting topic. In short, there's a lot of unknowable stuff around.

G

Serj_Che:

please translate what it says.... sorry veri machi senku.
Reason: