I will write an advisor free of charge - page 33

Boris:
input does not change parameters! Use externs to change parameters!

tried it, it didn't work.

Romal001:

I tried it, but it didn't work.

That's how you write it, that's how you code! Every word is wrong! Corrected, learn!

Boris:
The way you write, the way you code! There are mistakes in every word! Corrected, learn!
I'm not writing dictation but questions of interest to me.

Romal001:
I'm not writing dictation, I'm asking questions.
Dictation is written to become literate! Diligence and logic in programming is necessary, not to mention basic respect for the language, writing, and speech! Learn before it's too late!

Boris:
Dictation is written to become literate! Diligence and logic in programming are essential, not to mention basic respect for language, writing and speech! Learn before it's too late!
you obviously have complexes)) do not hurt the chat room with your wishful thinking

Romal001:
You obviously have complexes)) Don't hurt the chat room with your desire.
Then treat yourself, it's never too late to treat yourself!

Romal001:
Hello! advise how to make an order open at the time not at 08:00 etc, but at 08:30, I have tried everything, I have a timer input TimeFr=240; which when changed on a test does not open the order

And what do you want? A timer with an interval of 240 seconds can only go off at 8:30 if it was started at 4:30.

Give the code for the concept of the task.

When working on ticks, for example, you can check the time:

if ((TimeHour(Time[0]) == 8) && (TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 30)) {

Hello! Please take the time towrite an EA. There is not a bad strategy on the three indicators, on the history shows good results, but to test in real time is terribly difficult (to sit in front of the monitor with matches in their eyes for 24 hours), because you can not miss every signal. Touse the proposed strategy we should use time frame H1 and indicators 10EMA, 5EMA andStochastic (14,3,3) with RSI (14), andsell the currency pair when 5EMA crosses 10EMA from the top to the bottom. It is important thatthe Stochastic is not in an oversold area. The RSI should fall below the 50 level. Conversely, when 5EMA crosses 10EMA from below to above, Stochastic is not in the overbought zone and RSIis above 50, the exit should be executed by Stop Loss. Add a Trailing Stop function. And add a function for enabling and disabling the opening of new orders, as soon as a reverse signal appears (i.e. if we have already entered the market by the sell signal, we should allow (not allow) entry to buy at the appearance of appropriate signals).

Hello. This is the third time I've asked to write such an EA) Fibo grid, Fibo expansion. The grid is built from the maximum/maximum of the previous day. It works on history. But it is difficult to say how profitable it is.

Ramis Agamamedov:

Hello! Please take the time towrite an EA. There is not a bad strategy on the three indicators, on the history shows good results, but to test in real time is terribly difficult (to sit in front of the monitor with matches in their eyes for 24 hours), because you can not miss every signal. Touse the proposed strategy we should use time frame H1 and indicators 10EMA, 5EMA andStochastic (14,3,3) with RSI (14).We should sell the currency when 5EMA crosses 10EMA from the top to the bottom. It is important thatthe Stochastic is not in an oversold area. The RSI should fall below the 50 level. Conversely, when 5EMA crosses 10EMA from below to above, Stochastic is not in the overbought zone and RSIis above 50, the exit should be executed by Stop Loss. Add a Trailing Stop function. And add a function for enabling and disabling the opening of new orders, as soon as a reverse signal appears (i.e. if we have already entered the market by the sell signal, we should allow (not allow) entry to buy at the appearance of appropriate signals).

Keep in private
Reason: