I will write an advisor free of charge - page 12

Good afternoon forum users,

I have a good idea to automate trading with an EA.

But I need an EA on the Renko chart. Who can help with this.

Good afternoon Anton, I have some ideas not on EAs, but other good thoughts. My skype is voretelix .

everyone's such an individualist, possessive person.

Friends, we are all in the same boat, and voicing your thoughts here will not make you poorer.

valexi:

Everyone's so individualistic, possessive.

Friends, we are all in the same boat, and voicing your thoughts here will not make you poorer.

You said it right - friends. Only I am not a friend of anyone here on this forum, friendship is you know ... Uh, it's when you're in the same boat, just not in yours.

vonaaacix:
That's right - friends. Only I'm not friends with anyone here on this forum, friendship is, you know... Uh, it's when you're in the same boat, just not in yours.
So you already trust the person you're talking to?

DKeN:
Are there programmers who write for free? And the quality and subsequent support are also free?

Free is just an excuse... A working idea that generates income is unlikely to be shared...

The only idea on the stock exchange is the amount of capital. Whoever has more of it dictates his idea...)))))

Tapochun:
You mean you already trust the person who started it?
I didn't say that =)

vonaaacix:
I didn't say that =)
Nevertheless, you want to discuss your idea with a stranger who hasn't responded here for months, and with us you don't. Not very logical...) We're not friends, of course, but we can give you a hint.

Tapochun:
Nevertheless, you want to discuss your idea with a stranger who hasn't responded here for months, and with us you don't. Not very logical...) We're not friends, of course, but we can give you a hint.
So he's not even here anymore? That's too bad, ok then.

vonaaacix:
So he's gone now? That's too bad, then.
I didn't say that :) Hmm, strange, if I or someone else said, for example, that he's the topicstarter, just under a different nickname ... trust would be added?)
Reason: