Please give more freedom to manage the graph windows - page 7

antt:
When the terminal is closed, the status of the graphs is saved to the chr files. Not all properties of graphical objects intended for program control are recorded, this is normal.
Aha, so I will keep it in mind. Or even save graph object state to *.ini file before closing.

barabashkakvn:

(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23653/page6#comment_933300)

With the placement of the status bar (in the form of OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL), an error occurred: the object is rendered, leaving a line of one pixel below itself.

Settings of OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL:

I.e., the object-graphic label is drawn at the bottom of the chart and the coordinate centre is at the bottom left corner of the chart.

In fact, the graphic label object is not drawn by (0;0) coordinates but by (0;1) coordinates with these settings.

Here is a picture where you can see a line of 1 pixel:

Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 949- rendering of OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL with the anchor point located in one of the lower corners of the chart is fixed.

Can you tell me if there is currently no function that allows you to identify the active chart -

• chart which the user is currently working on
  • or the chart which was last clicked by the user?

So it should be something like:

long  ChartActiv();

Vladimir Karputov:

At the moment, you cannot manage chart windows using MQL5 tools, without the use of WinAPI:

• you cannot change the size of the chart window programmatically
  • you can't make any chart window active
  • You can't place chart windows as cascades, mosaics, horizontally, etc.

Can we expect in the future to introduce properties and methods for working with the size of chart windows?

As an example, tab switching, but implemented using WinAPI:

In the process of realising the "want" for window management, solutions began to appear:

1. Applying templates to OBJ_CHART
  2. Setting the status bar (OHLC) in OBJ_CHAR
Vladimir, Hello! Can you tell me how to resize the window using WinApi? I've been struggling for 3 hours, I can't do it!
Reason: