Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 5

Renat:

To understand the behaviour of brokers, you need to know that they go out of their way to minimise marketing and platform support costs.

That is why they buy well promoted trading platforms that allow them to enter the market at minimal cost. This creates a self-twisting loop - the desire to save money reinforces older platforms.

On the other hand, a broker who does not dream of building his own system is bad. When the broker launches completely non-promoted (including his own) platforms (we are not talking about MT5), he faces the surprise of monstrous expenses of time and money for the promotion. Often it amounts to a dozen or two million dollars. The payback of such projects tends to infinity. The result is an understanding of the hard work that MetaQuotes has put into its platforms.

The power of trading complexes has long moved into the field of service ecosystem development, although newcomers to platform building are still storming the basic needs of thechanalysis and trading.

That is why we are constantly working to develop the trading community by launching new services. Although some people criticize us and try to make fun of us, but in their hearts they understand how far we have come and what an ecosystem we have created.

MetaTrader 5 is now actively marketed to the banks, for which it is best suited. The migration of traders from MT4 is also happening.

We are constantly working on the promotion of MetaTrader 5 (for example we participated inhttp://www.abteclive.com in Bahrain the other day) and the help of traders helps a lot.

What are the recommended steps and methods for ordinary users to promote the platform? And can we influence this process at all?

Demand a refill of beer launch fives from your broker!

By the way, for ECN accounts it makes perfect sense

C-4:

Let's be more specific. I suggest everyone answer the question:

The comparison with other platforms is deliberately not done. Let's deal with a more specific case so far: MetaTrade4 vs MetaTrader5.

What's the point?

The ecosystem is our everything.

Silent:

What's the point?

The ecosystem is our everything.

That's the whole conversation. Forget the "basic needs of thechanalysis and trading", get busy "developing the ecosystem of services".

Traders are no longer needed, we need "shopkeepers" in services

Another more direct way of support is to fill the marketplace, the kodobase, the signals with their own developments. This helps the platform, the development of traders, and also grows the rating of the trader himself.

If you have something to share, publish it!

Right now at least 10 tested products are published every day.

pronych:

That's the whole conversation. Forget "the basic needs of thechanalysis and trading" and engage in "developing the ecosystem of services".

Traders are no longer needed, we need "shopkeepers" in services

Don't worry, work on both terminals is in full swing. New features and a qualitative redesign of the interfaces are in the pipeline.

The emphasis is just on one area or another at different times. We have spent a lot of time on the upgrade of MQL4 with integration of the services.

Now we have started working on polishing the long-standing issues.

Renat:

Don't worry, work on both terminals is well underway. New features and a qualitative redesign of the interfaces are in the pipeline.

The emphasis is just on one area or another at different times. We have spent a lot of time on the upgrade of MQL4 with integration of the services.

Now we have started working on polishing the long-standing issues.

This is encouraging. Especially the intentions on "a qualitative redesign of the interfaces."

All I need are two things:

• the ability to make the most efficient use of workspace
  • and that unfortunate table, which I've been buzzing all over) - preferably with access from MQL

And a contact, of course. All the rest are details.

Although I am a supporter of robot trading, the absence of basic conditions for the use and control of more than a few trading tools and robots really bothers me.

I'm sure you can make everything look nice. Believe me, if you do, there won't be a more loyal fan than yours truly! By God, I'm tired of the lack of a normal, full-fledged terminal. ))

Permission to start working out the applications on these matters to the BOD? ))

Yes, it is advisable to write to servicedesk with details.

We know the problem areas, as they have been voiced more than once. Just because we do not respond does not mean we are against it. It is a question of resource allocation.

Renat:

Yes, it is advisable to write to servicedesk with details.

We know the problem areas, as they have been voiced more than once. Just because we do not respond does not mean we are against it. It is a question of resource allocation.

I get it. It's good that you're cooperating. It's not a question of time. We can wait. The important thing is that we get results. Hooray, comrades!
Reason: