Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 4

jyiv:
I think it is not profitable for you that people know about easy money as it is your money that is taken away from you.

Ivan, do not mislead newcomers into thinking they have easy money, that's the truth where the investor is.

No one is taking my money, and I don't think they will without a fight :)

server:

And I reiterate that for this you need at least a bank to slow down or intercept something :) (A signal is a quote).

There is another way - and again you need to have capital at least equal to that of the bank.

Read "literacy" and everything falls into place!

Server understand that the focus is on the inside of the system, and I am interested in the question before the system.

For example, the server reads the quotes in the files and if we take them directly the system spends a second to open an order.

Silent:
Yes... Yeah.

Here's bringing up the story. Thank you. [Laughs]

You don't want to help, you just want to sling mud.

Has anyone ever wondered why there is a 15 minute delay in the delivery of quotes and where those 15 minutes are spent when they come into the terminal?

jyiv:
Has anyone ever wondered why you get quotes with a 15-minute delay, and where do these 15 minutes go when they come to the terminal?

I don't think anyone here has given it much thought. They don't care. But I'm interested. Tell me .

It's a serious question, for Christ's sake.

Mischek:
I don't think anyone here has given it much thought. They don't care. But I'm interested. Tell me .
So tell me. I want to know.

jyiv:

Server understand that in the FAQ it's about the system, and I'm interested in the question before the system.

For example, the server reads the quotes in the files and if we take them directly, it takes a second to open an order.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. (And you don't) it's true that we don't have a system, we only have a system that counts in milliseconds, not seconds.

Unless you are aTop 10 market maker in the foreign exchange market, according to Reuters:

1. Deutsche Bank - 19.30%
  2. UBS - 14.85 %
  3. Citi - 9.00 %
  4. Royal Bank of Scotland - 8.90%
  5. Barclays Capital - 8.80 %
  6. Bank of America - 5.29 %
  7. HSBC - 4.36 %
  8. Goldman Sachs - 4.14 %
  9. JP Morgan - 3.33 %
  10. Morgan Stanley - 2.86 %
Or you have your own bank, and you say you've read the lecture and understood everything.

jyiv:
Has anyone ever wondered why you get quotes with a 15 minute delay, and where do these 15 minutes go when they come into the terminal?
Where do these figures come from? Vanga whispered :) Stop that nonsense!

jyiv:
So tell me, I want to know.
You've been collecting information for years, you can tell by experience, at least share your thoughts, versions.
Reason: