If you want to work in a group. - page 7

Armen:

well, maybe he doesn't trust methaquotes...

there was an opinion in the discussion that all championships were created just to steal ideas ))))

That's bullshit.

--

Obviously, they were created to promote MT products and get customers into the business

Armen:
maybe sometimes it's necessary to run with other people's ideas... and change something to get a more stable (for now) TS

That's right! That's what the world's all about - someone created it and someone spit it out... and wrapped it up in a commercial package

and passed it off as their own! --- that's where it gets nasty

Armen : You must have known that MS DOS wasn't written by Microsoft! But Microsoft got the main profits!

But they bought MS DOS source code from AUTHOR i.e. all is legally clear!

--

Steve Jobs - he stole some ideas from Xerox and ended up where Aopple is and where Xerox is.

--

Topikaster idea - not bad at all !

i don't blame him, just like i don't blame bill or steve - they gave the world more than what they had...

The authors of those inventions could have died without giving anything to the world.

arbitrageur:

...It is compulsory for all group members to state their name, education, city of residence and contact telephone number...

Integer:

A photocopy of your passport, notarized.

--

so you can take it to the woods afterwards?

arbitrageur:

If you have a background in mathematics or physics (teachers of mathematics, physics among others) and want to work in a group, please write to me. The aim of the group is to develop together, to exchange experiences, to work on projects (i.e. parsing ideas and creating robots). All group members must state their names and surnames. ("the country should know its heroes"), education, city of residence and contact phone number. For those who are in a good mood and polite people.

There is already a chat room for the group, a private forum with LaTex, there is a file repository.

p.s. The group is for supporters of a scientific approach, polite and able to communicate normally on the internet people.

OmegaTube:
Work for the idea ? ) Or is payment for work expected ?
+

artmedia70:
Bor, the topicstarter doesn't get it. I hinted him the same thing, he started to snap back... Can you imagine what he would say in the group, when (and if) he gets it out of programmers who have nothing to do, if he does not accept criticism? With all that - everything in his group must run on a volunteer basis, and he is the leader of the "skilful hands" circle.
I see, Artem! He wants to make money with other people's brains! A useless mediator, another "organizer of our victories" parasitic!

Если есть интерс работать в группе, есть физическое или математическое образование, вы еще более или менее помните то что изучали в институте (в случае если вы работали не по специальности после института) и вы способны работать в команде (т.е. это 100% что если есть привычка троллить то в группе вас не будет), готовы показать свои личные данные (да, именно личные данные в том числе ограждают от привычки троллить и нести ерунду, это интернет анонимы могут себе позволить дурное общение), готовы общаться в группе как вы общаетесь в реале со своими знакомыми или друзьями и у вас бывает хорошее настроение - вэлкам :)

From myself I will add, it will be great that you can work and achieve results in research, I am with such people would be interesting to work with, but I myself can teach something, but not those who expect that someone will talk to him (when in reality for some statements such as those who write in this branch sent on ...) - This is my so to speak opportunities as a partner.

I draw attention, people who can only program in the group are not invited, (by the way an excellent programmer in the group already is (he can drive all you want for direct access to any exchange) it could be at least some further step, but not before. (Remember, programming is not trading and the trader is not a programmer).

Armen:
is this phobia bad or unfounded? I see no one doing anything for free in the market or in the workplace... So here too... people try not to give (if they don't want to) the fruits of their labours to others for free
It's perfectly logical, besides, why should you give something to the whole internet, when there's only trolls in it who will criticize your ideas, instead of making those or other constructive suggestions - think about it, you're developing an idea here and some asshole comes and starts interrupting you... What's the point of telling everyone about the methods by which you "are going to live in retirement" - why create a competitor among the "free that's always sweet. It is proposed to work in a group. Trolls who want to mock are not invited (to put it mildly).

arbitrageur:
This is absolutely logical, besides, why give something to the whole Internet, when it is X0% alone trolls who will criticize your ideas, rather than make those or other constructive suggestions - think about it, you see here develop some idea and comes some asshole and starts to take you away ... Offers to work in a group. Trolls who want to mock are not invited (to put it mildly).

It's much simpler than you think.

If you say something on the forum, you get opponents and supporters. With supporters begins correspondence in private and personal connections (can Skype or group on google or wherever else in the social network).

And voila, there is a working cell.

The point is, without a declaration of position, it all looks like populism, a la "guys, let us bend a forum," go ahead, start bending, and we'll see :)

Reason: