If you want to work in a group. - page 2

arbitrageur:

Ah, I remember. The forum engine for that base was removed, there was something left in the base, something was deleted, so I couldn't get the posting you're interested in...

If the terms suit you, we can chat more on skype.

I don't think that's necessary. But thanks for the offer.

I think it's time for us to organise groups, including closed groups, here.

Renat:
I think it's about time we had groups, including closed ones, set up here.
You're like a genie out of a bottle sometimes :) too bad not as often as we'd like.

Renat:
I think it's time for us to organize groups, including closed ones, here.

You will be peeping in there :) And then - get someone banned and it's a bummer for the group member. The idea of working groups is generally adequate.

To All:The proposal still stands :)

artmedia70:

Is the theatre starting?

The group will laugh and tell tales? And when the work is done? Work is done for a fee. Bought a train ticket, where to go?

If you can't call trading a job, I don't know what to tell you, I guess - don't change the concepts and I'm not going to find out the meaning of the word "job", it's all clear from my posts. If you have nothing to compare work for hire, that's no reason to talk nonsense. I know what kind of work has to be paid without you, but a job in any case is some expenditure of their efforts which work in a group and can optimize, if you haven't understood it is yours... Hobby in a band didn't sound right... hahaha.

arbitrageur:
If you can't call trading work, I don't know what to tell you, I guess - don't change the concepts... There's enough free work without your unconstructive posts.
Well, I'll observe the constructive work of your group. And you'll be sure to report back so as not to be unsubstantiated. Good luck!

arbitrageur:

...The forum engine for that database was removed, something was left in the database, something was deleted, so I couldn't retrieve the post you're interested in... yeah that's what they call searching the database for some three year old post and out of hundreds of other posts -...

Looks like your forum arbitrageurs.ru strong in secrecy, but weak relative to reliability, ie, there is strength in it, but no point, because there is no main, stable work with the information, an example of that links this comment, which is not yet a year, IMHO - not serious it, for a serious statement.

artmedia70:
Что ж, понаблюдаю за конструктивной работой вашей группы. А вы уж потрудитесь отчитаться дабы не быть голословным. Успехов!
artmedia70
:

The theatre is beginning?

The group will laugh and tell tales? And when the work is done? Work is done for a fee. Bought a train ticket, where to go?

If you can't call trading a job, I don't know what to tell you, I guess - don't change the concepts and I'm not going to find out the meaning of the word "job", it's all clear from my posts. If you have nothing to compare work for hire, that's no reason to talk nonsense. I know what kind of work should be paid without you, but a job in any case is some expenditure of one's energy that working in a group can optimize, if you don't understand it, it's yours...

"Well, I'll watch your group work constructively. And you'll be sure to report back so as not to be unsubstantiated. Good luck!"

p.s. No one is going to report back to you.

revers45:

It seems that your forum arbitrageurs.ru strong in secrecy, but weak relative to the reliability, ie, there is strength in it, but no point, because there is no main, stable work with the information, an example of links this comment, which is not yet a year, IMHO - not serious it, for serious statements.

revers45:

It seems that your forum arbitrageurs.ru strong in secrecy, but weak relative to the reliability, that is, there is strength in it, but no point, because there is no main, stable work with information, an example of links this comment, which is not even a year, IMHO - not serious it, for serious statements.

What the hell is up with this site, the cursor in Chrome doesn't move from the quote. It's OK with message storage, as long as the group is more or less active and not a group of readers. And the authors and discussion participants do not really need archives.

arbitrageur: вот курсор в цитате
and here it is already here after pressing the "down" cursor key
Reason: