Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 6

Armen:
an option, but not a guarantee

If, under the terms of the contract, the buyer pays in advance and you pay the supplier on delivery and there are no penalties against you, then it is a guarantee.

TheXpert:
If I have a positive lock, I have a guaranteed opportunity to close in the plus. Gg ))) And even at that point, the word "guarantee" is not applicable.

Well, even if everything is closed, there's still no guarantee they'll let you withdraw from the deposit.

;)

Armen:
an opportunity but not a guarantee

The opportunity is guaranteed by law. After all, if there is a contract, all disputes are settled through the courts.

Armen:
Oh, come on, don't talk about the loki ))))
Why not? The analogy is almost complete.

MoneyJinn:

The opportunity is guaranteed by law. After all, if there is a contract, all disputes are settled through the courts.

No, now they will start talking about the bribery of courts :)

Armen:
any business???? take non exchange trading! or manufacturing... give me examples of guaranteed risk free transactions that are profitable... if you can.

1. You buy a product for retail resale and you have a guaranteed bid for your product from a third-party company at a lower-than-retail price but higher than the cost of production.

2. You manufacture the product with an appropriate contract to supply it to the buyer.

3. any possible arbitrage.

Contender:

If, under the terms of the contract, the buyer pays in advance and you pay the supplier on delivery and there are no penalties against you, then it is a guarantee.

if, if, if. and ideally prepay and ship out by container from fob (from china)... but that does not happen in life

MoneyJinn:

No one will voluntarily sign an agreement that is too unilateral (disadvantageous)

Contender:
No, now they're going to start talking about bribing the courts :)
Yeah... there are no guarantees in this country...

MoneyJinn:

1. You buy a product for retail resale and you have a guaranteed bid for your product from a third-party company at a lower-than-retail price but higher than the cost of production.

2. You manufacture the product with an appropriate contract to supply it to the buyer.

3. any possible arbitrage.

1. a guaranteed bid is a demand? it is not constant. what if someone offers cheaper or better service. there are no guarantees.

to the issue of guaranteed demand

A hare comes to the shop and asks the saleswoman: "Do you have a ton of carrots? The saleswoman: "No, I do not. There is only 3 kg left, and I cannot sell them. The hare leaves. The next day he comes back and says: "Do you have a ton of carrots? - No, I don't. There's only 3 kilos left, but I can't sell them. The hare left. The saleswoman thought: "We should buy a ton of carrots, the hare will come and buy them." So she bought them. On the third day the hare comes and again: "Do you have a ton of carrots? - I do, I do!!! Here you go - a ton of carrots. - "Yes," says the hare, "I wonder who you'll sell them to?

2. The raw material suppliers failed. Failure to deliver.

3. I asked not to give any examples of arbitration.

ps. you do not really deal with real business, do you? no offense intended.

Reason: