I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 54

Candid:
By the way, does this forum have annals? I think the phrase "abusive TK" deserves a record :)
There is. There is also a search.

artmedia70:
There is. There is also a search.
You don't understand, I meant to write it here :)

sanyooooook:
Don't put it in caps, you'll get banned.
I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

kylinar2012:

THERE, NORMAL HUMAN LOGIC!!!

DEAR PROGRAMMERS, WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE PUNISHMENT FOR THE CUSTOMER WHO HAS WRITTEN (PERHAPS DUE TO HIS TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS) AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK SHOULD BE AN INITIAL REFUSAL TO PERFORM SUCH A TASK.IF YOU ACCEPTED SUCH A TASK IT MEANS THAT YOU WERE JUST AS WRONG ABOUT THE FEASIBILITY OF IT.

IF IN DOUBT - CHECK WITH THE CUSTOMER, YOU'RE SO SMART, AND HE IS A NORMAL PERSON!

When a programmer takes the job, he is confident that the customer knows what he orders, ie, the customer before giving the work - tested the algorithm on the real life.

Otherwise, it is foolish to order something that you have not even tried.

Another point - yes, there are some points, and not all tasks are feasible. In this case, the programmer must notify the customer of possible problems.

And yes, we are also regular "HUMANS".

Vladon:

When a programmer takes an order, he is sure that the customer knows what he is ordering, i.e., the customer has tested the algorithm in real life before giving the job.

You missed the word "inexperienced". The correct way is this.

When an inexperienced programmer takes an order, he is sure that the customer knows what he is ordering

The customer underestimates himself, while he is the manager of the order, supervising its execution, execution of technical documentation, payment for work. The programmer can be considered guilty if he or she gave the go-ahead for the unperformable task, but there are a lot of nuances here. There can be many pitfalls, ambiguous terms and hidden clauses, after which the programmer has the right to refuse.

Candid:

You left out the word 'inexperienced'. The correct word is 'inexperienced'.

He may be an experienced programmer, but he has never written for a job as a freelancer before. He has no idea what might be waiting for him here in the orders. If he used to work in an office and all orders were placed on his desk already drawn up, then ... you have to be not just a programmer, but also a psychologist. And sometimes even a doctor.

Vladon:

When a programmer takes a job, he is sure that the customer knows what he is ordering, i.e., the customer has tested the algorithm in real life before giving it to him.

It is the programmer of the "Jobs" service who is sure.

Because the normal programmer is not sure about it, and to compete for $50, get the hassle of communicating with the customer on the theme of "who doesn't understand what there" a normal programmer will not.

Vladon:

When a programmer takes an order, he is sure that the customer knows what he is ordering, i.e. the customer has tested the algorithm in real life before giving the work.

Otherwise, it is foolish to order something that you have not even tried.

Another point - yes, there are some points, and not all tasks are feasible. In this case, the programmer must notify the customer of possible problems.

And yes, we are also normal "HUMANS".

But it is not an argument to take money only from the customer.

In good conscience, the programmer also used the service. If the customer and the contractor are absolutely equal in legal terms and must pay both for the use of services.

Otherwise large orders would inevitably leave the service. Although it may be so it was conceived originally.

In any case, people have made a business model is their terms and conditions in someone else's monastery. So there is a choice either to order here or look for other places, if not satisfied with something.

artmedia70:
He may be an experienced programmer, but has never written for a job as a freelancer before. He has no idea what to expect in orders here. If he used to work in an office and all orders were already drawn up, then ... you have to be not just a programmer, but also a psychologist. And sometimes a doctor.

I suggest a compromise: it was about lack of life experience :)

P.S. By the way, there is an instruction for customers, but it seems that nobody has thought of an instruction for programmers :)

Reason: