I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 29

He has four points left to get eight credit cards on Monday, so he's procrastinating...

server:
I personally do not pay anything, much less handouts. If you are not satisfied with what the Metakvot do (any action - no matter what), what prevents you from deleting your account and look for altruists elsewhere! I'm just like you - a regular forum user - like thousands of people here, and you are just a typical troll, whose questions have already been answered by representatives of the Metakvot . That's what prevents you from leaving here when everything is explained to you, what keeps you here? But you stubbornly continue to support this thread, any other dissatisfied person - would simply get his on Monday - and not come back here! But you seem to have other goals on this forum

Can you point out where he was trying to raise the topic from oblivion?

I didn't get the impression that he was chasing credits. And it seems to me that it's a bit too much to tell everyone off just because something is being paid here).

Wahoo:

Renat,

please tell me, what mechanisms do you have for punishing the DEVELOPER when a job is cancelled (financially)? Can you withdraw money from his profile account? What if he doesn't have it?

The point here is that in the current implementation of the service, you can, and always do, withdraw commissions/fines, etc. only from the money that was frozen when confirming the TOR, and this is always the customer's money.

In addition, in this particular case, the developer himself clearly and unambiguously stated in the arbitration that he was asking to terminate the application in the CUSTOMER'S favour, what other arguments do you need?

I did not see any answer to these questions...

komposter:

My summary is this.

kylinar2012 is not guilty of anything (on the contrary, he is an adequate customer).

And he paid "for the general health of the service". Ie personally no claims against him, but if you make exceptions, then the parasites will breed.

So it goes like this.

Again, the proverbial "spirit" played its part. There would be one line in the rules, there would be neither a branch nor a showdown. Imho.

And there's no answer... I'd like to hear it.

the answers were - it is always the customer who pays.

also everyone's rating is downgraded.

the rules will be clarified.

server:
Personally, I don't list anything - much less handouts ! If you are not happy with what the Metakvots are doing (any action - no matter what), what prevents you from deleting your account and look for altruists elsewhere! I'm just like you - a regular forum user - like thousands of people here, and you are the usual troll, whose questions have already been answered by representatives of the Metakvot . That's what prevents you from leaving here when everything is explained to you, what keeps you here? But you stubbornly continue to support this thread, any other dissatisfied person - would simply get his on Monday - and not come back here! But you seem to have other goals on this forum

why did you decide to support the branch?

We, for example, wanted to understand what's going on...

And now you've decided to point out that if you get paid for posts here (certainly not out of altruism), then you have to put up with everything and agree?

I thought about ordering an EA here, but after such an attitude from the administration to the users of the site I changed my mind.

-_-FART:
I thought about ordering an EA here, but after the attitude of the administration towards the users of the site I changed my mind.

... and didn't even bother to register to tell me about it straight away.

))

Yoschik:

... and didn't even bother to register to tell me about it straight away.

))

2 messages I thought about it... by the third message I thought about it...

the plus side of the forum is that you can communicate without buying )

kylinar2012:
Do you really think you can sue for $5? Name a court (territorially) where you can sue over the meta-quotas? So that's two impossibilities at once.
Comrade, you have been given a service. In case the programmer was not in good faith, or your task is not quite correct, or too poor value, then you can at least get some money back, and if you have already contacted directly, you could have been screwed at all. It's insurance and the fee is just paltry to look for justice. The programmer and the entire forum have already spent time on you, it is fair to thank everyone already. The site has already done that, because here you get paid for every post.
Reason: