I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 13

sergeev:

Well, how do you explain the fact that

there was no approval of the TOR.

Explain what you mean by no TOR, it's not even funny.

I cited an official letter created by the system "Ordering MQL5 programs from professional developers". I don't know whether the message was created manually or by a robot, but I can imagine the time and text of the message, and it is as follows, once again:

2013.11.27 12:20
Customer kylinar2012 confirmed the step "approval of TOR". The final cost of the work is set at 100.00 credits.

The customer attached the Terms of Reference

This, in your opinion, is not a match? And what then in your definition of coordination?

So I was directly written from the system "confirmed the step of agreeing to terms of reference", and now you say that's not it? You can't trust the system messages, is there anything else you need?

kylinar2012:

Explain what you mean by no, this is not even funny.

I cited an official letter created by the system "Ordering MQL5 programs from professional developers", I don't know whether the message was created manually or by a robot, but I represent both time and text of the message, and it is as follows, once again:

Customer kylinar2012 confirmed the step "approval of TOR". The final cost of the work is set at 100.00 credits.

This, in your opinion, is not a match? And what then in your definition of coordination?

So I was directly written from the system "confirmed the step of agreeing to terms of reference", and now you say that's not it? You can't trust the system messages, is there anything else you need?

No, Sergeev is trying to drag it aside. To the side - how to actually draw up and agree the TOR

kylinar2012:

Isn't that what you mean by harmonisation? What is your definition of reconciliation then?

You're not stupid, are you?

I'm telling you that the foreman fast-tracked you and froze the funds in your account.

so you wouldn't jump him to someone else.

The client attached the terms of reference

Show me what the developer gave you.

sergeev:

I'm telling you that the slave is quick to lock you in and freeze the funds in your account.

И???

What's the customer got to do with it?

Contender:

И???

What does this have to do with the client?

Because the customer does not know what the terms of reference are.

kylinar2012:

Explain what you mean by no, this is not even funny.

I cited an official letter created by the system "Ordering MQL5 programs from professional developers", I don't know whether the message was created manually or by a robot, but I represent both time and text of the message, and it is as follows, once again:

The customer kylinar2012 confirmed the step "Approval of TOR". The final cost of the work is set at 100.00 credits.

This, in your opinion, is not a match? What do you mean by conformity?

So I was told directly from the system "confirmed the TOR approval step", and now you say this is not the case? You can't trust the system's messages, is there anything else you need?

Well, at the coordination stage there is an active discussion of what you want to get, the nuances that must be taken into account, discuss the logic of the program, its response to certain events, handling of unusual situations, etc., etc. It is at this stage that all the pitfalls can "come out". Then you need to discuss their handling or decide that it is impossible to make an order in the form in which you want to receive it. Then you discuss the situation in the light of new developments and make a joint decision. Either agree to change the TOR, or decide not to carry it out. All this is done before the confirmation of agreement.

Your contractor has received your file and immediately pressed a button. Why did you press it? Did you make sure that the customer understands what he needs to do? I don't think so.

Although, in my opinion, he is the one who initiated the termination of the contract - he is responsible. But you also have a part to play. A lesson for your future.

sergeev:

The customer does not know what a SOW is.

Are you serious or is this kind of trolling?

Do you think that the TOR for a hundred-dollar order should be a multi-page document describing every possible nuance?

I mean, is that not enough?

The task is to create an advisor that creates a Renko - chart in the Metatrader 5 trading terminal, similar in functionality to the RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4 advisor used in the Metatrader 4 trading terminal.

So when you give your car in service, you also specify all the details?

artmedia70:

Generally, at the coordination stage there is an active discussion of what you want to get, the nuances that must be taken into account, discuss the logic of the program, its reaction to certain events, handling of unusual situations, etc., etc. It is at this stage that all the pitfalls can "come out". Then you need to discuss their handling or decide that it is impossible to make an order in the form in which you want to receive it. Then you discuss the situation in the light of new developments and make a joint decision. Either agree to change the TOR, or decide not to carry it out. All this is done before the confirmation of agreement.

Your contractor has received your file and immediately pressed a button. Why did you press it? Did you make sure that the customer understands what he needs to do? I don't think so.

Although, in my opinion, he is the one who initiated the termination of the contract - he is responsible. But you also have a hand in it. A lesson for your future.

He's the customer.

He may not know what the contractor wants him to do.

Contender:

So, when you take your car in for servicing, do you also check all the details?

Yes

artmedia70:

Generally, at the coordination stage there is an active discussion of what you want to get, the nuances that must be taken into account, discuss the logic of the program, its reaction to certain events, handling of unusual situations, etc., etc. It is at this stage that all the pitfalls can "come out". Then you need to discuss their handling or decide that it is impossible to make an order in the form in which you want to receive it. Then you discuss the situation in the light of new developments and make a joint decision. Either agree to change the TOR, or decide not to carry it out. All this is done before the confirmation of agreement.

Although, in my opinion, he is the one who has initiated the contract break - he is responsible for it. But you have something to do with it too. This is a lesson for your future.

And how's the customer supposed to make sure?

There's code on 4. I want the same code on 5. Developer says ok. How should the customer make sure? Make the developer list types of variables or something? Don't forget that the customer may not be a programmer.

Reason: