I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 10

komposter:

I am on your side. Rashid's comment will be very interesting.

So will I.

And it's not about this particular case, I think it's absurd to charge the customer if the contractor refuses to meet his obligations.

komposter:

No correspondence with other applicants?

I am on your side. Rashid's comment will be very interesting.

I wrote above that there was.

The only message I received was the following:

benptz2 2013.11.21 08:22

I'll do $15 no problem, skype benptz

But after this message, this person stopped communicating with me, I wrote a letter to him both Skype and email, where I asked one question - seriously this solution or a joke.

At the post office I got a reply that he had changed his mind and the job is of no interest to him.

I.e. neither before agreeing upon TT nor anything else, we have not agreed. I have sent messages to the e-mail because he did not answer in the service.

Conclude any agreements on the work, bypassing the service I did not assume, as there is no guarantee of performance and financially unprotected the customer.

The issue has not been resolved . Renat has put up his back as an obstacle with Rashid's well-deserved credibility. But Rashid must have closed the case as part of the algorithm for resolving such disputes.

That's the principle and it's not fair.

Contender:

Neither do I.

And it's not about this particular case, I think it's absurd to charge the customer if the contractor refuses to meet his obligations.

I too, have repeatedly said here that I don't care about the $5, I'm not getting poorer from losing that amount. But the very principle of penalties.... "Punishing the innocent and rewarding the innocent" is a very wrong practice.

Yoschik:

The issue has not been resolved . Renat has put up his back as an obstacle with Rashid's well-deserved credibility. But Rashid must have closed the case as part of the algorithm for resolving such disputes.

That's the principle and it's not fair.

I wrote this post to draw attention. The easiest thing to do in this situation, in my opinion, is to apologise and restore the status quo. But that is probably unattainable by the algorithm.

kylinar2012:
I too, have repeatedly said here that I don't care about the $5, I'm not getting poorer from losing that amount. But the very principle of penalties.... "Punishing the innocent and rewarding the innocent" is a very wrong practice.

your fault for falling for this

Im_hungry 2013.11.26 10:27
Next it's your turn.
As a ToR, please attach the expert's sourcebook.
amount 100 time 5.

To go to the next stage and start working you must have the specified amount of money in your account (Profile - Accounting - Top up)

You have been tricked into the next stage without discussing your terms of reference.

Developer to be on the safe side and so you do not run to another - forced to take a step that you should not have done before approving the TOR.

The conclusion is one - it is the developer's fault. And yours - due to ignorance of the rules.

Because if you hadn't frozen the funds before the TORs were approved, you wouldn't have received this penalty.

But you froze it. The developer screwed you.

sergeev:

your fault for falling for it

You were taken to the next stage without discussing your terms of reference.

The developer, to be on the safe side and to prevent you from running to someone else, forced you to take a step that you should not have taken before approving the terms of reference.

The conclusion is one - it is the developer's fault. And yours - due to ignorance of the rules.

Because if you hadn't frozen the funds before the TORs were approved, you wouldn't have received this penalty.

But you did freeze the funds and the developer screwed you.

That doesn't make any sense.

It's not his fault. He was serious about his intentions.

sergeev:

I think it's his fault for posting a job request on this service)

He fell for it:Ordering MQL5 programs from professional developers

It reminds me:

"You're only to blame if I'm hungry"

sergeev:

your fault for falling for it

Ridiculous, very.
Reason: