ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 30

komposter:

Something about their website is barely moving, how do they "provide the parties with the technical ability to guarantee the execution of the transaction"?

And what do they make money on if there is no commission? Charity? Or their algorithms work?

as for the withdrawal 0.8% for input and output, they probably live on it, and some algorithms that appeared almost immediately after the api appeared.

there's a stats page: https://secure.indx.ru/OperationsStatistics.aspx

The good thing is that they don't get it right away.

The site is not fast, but it's not for high-frequency trading either, although the bots work fast enough.

sandbox, what can i say.

MetaDriver:

By the way, you would greatly increase your popularity if you created on your demo server fictitious currency pairs of 3 to 5 (for starters?) non-existent currencies, like XXXYYY, XXXZZZZ, YYYZZZ, etc.

To be traded on exchanges, without providers (first, some Random could be created with very wide "outside" spread, to push them out of position, then to disconnect them when they are ready to move).

Especially it would be a bomb if this kitchen would work at weekends - people are moaning without the ticking charts at weekends, at least for algorithm debugging is of great value.

// And by the way, the scientific effect may be considerable - the stat-characteristics of quotes on instruments without a real security may (and maybe, but I don't think so) turn out to be different from the "real" one.

Those who wish (including you) may arrange different championships-competitions, train in market-making, etc., etc..

It seems to me, as a service advertisement, it is a hyperprofitable one.

I think as an advertisement for the service - a hyper-revenue. // And by the way, for the service, you can take a microscopic or not very much kommis.

Akmos already tried 3-4 years ago to do something similar - "Sokolinka", if memory serves me right, they had a currency called and if again it does not fail me, it traded the whole thing, including on weekends. Technical support service seems to have coped with technical realization of its "free floating on the market" - liquidity was arranged, etc... But people did not accept the idea "with gusto" - it did not resonate in the masses, although at the beginning of course many people showed interest.

GoodCat:
Akmos already tried to do something similar 3-4 years ago - Sokolinka, if memory serves me correctly, was their name for currency and if again I am not mistaken, the whole thing was trading on weekends as well. Technical support service seems to have coped with technical realization of its "free floating on the market" - liquidity was arranged, etc... But people did not accept the idea "with gusto" - it did not resonate in the masses, although initially, of course, many people showed interest.

I repeat, for me one isolated currency is of little interest (except for indicators and occasionally Expert Advisors to debug on weekends).

But arbitrage-linked pairs, in a decent quantity (at least 5-7 pieces) - that's right, I would like to play around there.

sanyooooook:

there is a 0.8% withdrawal fee and they probably live on it, and there are some algorithms that appeared almost immediately after the api appeared and the api appeared not long ago

there's a stats page: https://secure.indx.ru/OperationsStatistics.aspx

The good thing is that they don't get it right away.

They don't have a lot of time to put in money and they don't have a choice.

A sandbox, what can I say.

The commission is taken by VM for the transfer, it's not much of a promotion for VM.

What do you mean by "deposited/withdrawn"? If I understand correctly, the traders are "people with people", i.e. they are intermediaries.

And middlemen with no commission (or advertising) = charity = a scam.

What am I not seeing?

komposter:

The commission is charged by VM for the transfer, it is not a promotion of VMs.

What does "input/output" mean? If I understand correctly, the traders are "people with people", i.e. they are intermediaries.

And middlemen with no commission (or advertising) = charity = a scam.

What am I not seeing?

I don't know, ask them, although they will probably say that the commission is only for deposit and withdrawal.

I meant the difference between deposit and withdrawal is positive and it grows, i.e. something settles at the exchange and stays there forever.

At the moment there are market makers, traders and bots.

Most likely, market makers trade in the interests of the stock exchange, i.e. what they have traded is traded on the exchange.

I use the exchange to withdraw funds from btc-e, if you correctly bait the bot, you can equalise the rate with btc-e and sell some bitcoins to the bot.

i.e. i withdraw from btc-e can be withdrawn with a loss of 1-2%, depends on the amount withdrawn and the market situation sometimes even in the plus, there is little correlation with other bitcoin exchanges.

komposter:

What am I not seeing?

Maybe it really is charity )

I've been looking there for about 1.5 years now and haven't seen any suspicious activity on their part.

sanyooooook:

I don't know much about it, you'd better ask there, although they will probably say that the commission is only for deposit and withdrawal.

I meant that the difference between deposit and withdrawal is positive and it grows, i.e. something settles at the exchange and stays there forever.

At the moment there are market makers, traders and bots.

Market makers most likely trade for the benefit of the exchange, i.e., they do what they have traded.

I use that to withdraw funds from btc-e, if I correctly bait the bot then I can level the rate with btc-e and sell some bits to the bot.

i.e. i withdraw from btc-e with a loss of 1-2%, depending on the amount withdrawn and on the market situation sometimes i even withdraw in the black, there is little correlation with other bitcoin exchanges.

I see, they also trade.

And because they trade black (prices are their own, they do not have to back up their bids with money), they trade on the plus side.

"Legal kitchen," heh-heh-heh.

komposter:

I see, they are trading themselves.

And because they trade on the sly (their prices are their own, they don't have to back up their bids with money), they trade at a profit.

"Legal kitchen", heh-heh-heh.

i don't think that the market maker is the one who has the right prices, i don't know what kind of market makers they are.

sanyooooook:
In the past, the market maker (bids were signed and the name was publicly displayed) would place large bids at a certain distance from each other and everyone else would trade within the corridor formed by his bids.)

Place two large bids, forming a corridor, and cut the spread, and as soon as one side has a decent netting position skewed, move the corridor in the direction you want. That's what I would do. Win-win kitchen. Regular kitchen doesn't know where the corridor (spread) will move, but this one does. It's the perfect business.

I should think about setting one up.

The thing is that there was a fixed number of 'shares' - yes exactly shares as they are backed by real shares, there is information on the instrument, how many shares, and dividends are paid on each instrument. Also shorts are allowed, but until the end of the session.

Even if they are in deficit, dividends are paid,

The market is essentially the exchange for long term buying, and since there is often no one to sell, the market maker is forced to sell at a much lower rate when funds are urgently needed.

the market-maker has to serve the market maker at a much lower price in case he needs money urgently. that's probably what the market-maker is trying to do.

you can read the same at: http://indx.ru/Content.aspx?name=about

and of course it's registered in the banana islands.

About INDX
  • indx.ru
Any Trader registered with INDX can sell/purchase instruments without opening the account in the brokerage office. The exchange between instruments and WM title units is carried out between the Traders when the transaction is made. INDX itself doesn’t participate in the transaction and only provides the technical capability to guarantee the...
Reason: