Interesting Financial Videos October 2013 - page 4

Webinar 10. Gartley and Pesavento patterns Ch2

This is the second lecture in a two-webinar series on a specific type of graphical analysis, strictly formalised by mathematics. We have briefly recap what happened in the first meeting, we have reviewed our backlog of questions, we have looked at closing of opened deals, we have considered variations of trading techniques based on Gartley models and, finally, we have learned how to set up our favorite ZUP indicator. Moderator: Kirill Eremenko.

The second part of the webinar is an hour and a half. The first part is here.

Webinar 11. Wolf Waves, for 25 minutes

The Wolf wave is built on an expanding wedge, one of the structures of graphical price determination in the market. The ability to trade chart patterns is one of the manifestations of a trader's skill. The Wolf wave is one of the ways to calculate a possible price movement.

Quote from video :

Эта система торговли была описана непосредственно автором

Webinar 12. Synergy theory (40 minutes)

The theory of synergy, or self-organisation in complex systems as defined by the FOREX market and other markets.

The webinar will cover two basic approaches to the market:

1. Efficiency Theory and the Bollinger Bands indicator as an indicator of standard deviation.
  2. Fractal Theory - wave cycles as evidence of the significance of historical data. There will be an attempt to understand the behaviour of the markets based on these two theories, as well as a practical part.

Webinar 13. Applying Martingale in Expert Advisors

Webinar was held by Ilya Petrov (Glebych), the leader of the section on mechanical trading systems on one of the most popular forums. Webinar is interesting both to experienced traders and traders who have decided to get rich quick.

Webinar 14. Extra trading system(for 37 minutes ... My observations: I think their sound is not of very high quality...)

Webinar conducted by guest trader Igor Sayadov.
The system Extra. The system is based on the RI (Rhombus Igor) model. This is a non-syndicator system and allows to determine the so-called "anchor" levels and the market reversal levels.

RI models have a lot of unique features:
1. Market symmetry
2. Channel lines
3. Trend lines
4. Sentence lines to trend
5. Medians of average prices, etc.

Webinar 15. The concept of market volume analysis

The webinar was conducted by the guest traders Vasily Grishchenko and Marcel Tazetdinov. The concept of market volume analysis:
1.Market Profile and Volume Profile.
2.Concept of using volume as an analysis tool.
3.Determination of the volume trend.
4.Advantages over other methods.

===========

An hour and a half webinar. As I understand it - it is about this indicator from MT5 Codebase

===========

Market Profile Part1. Stanislav Bernukhov

This is another webinar on Market Profile (part one, for 1 hour and twelve minutes). The MT5 CodeBase already has an indicator that you can study along with this video - MarketProfile

Market Profile Part 2. Stanislav Bernukhov

Part two of the webinar by Stanislav Bernukhov (at one hour and twenty)

And this is a short interview with Stanislav Bernukhov, and if you are interested you can check out his blog here.

Профессионально о трейдинге и инвестициях – блог Станислава Бернухова
Профессионально о трейдинге и инвестициях – блог Станислава Бернухова
  • www.bernuhov.com
ĞŸÑ€Ğ¸Ğ²ĞµÑ‚ÑÑ‚Ğ²ÑƒÑŽ Ğ²ÑĞµÑ , уважаемые! Как и планировалось, мы переместились на зимовку в Азию, начнем с Самуи, будем здесь ближайшие 3 недели (больше в Тайланде Ğ¾Ñ Ğ²Ğ°Ñ‚Ñ‹Ğ²Ğ°ĞµÑ‚ скука), далее двинемся на...

Webinar 16. An in-depth approach to Woolf waves

Webinar for an hour. Author's commentary:

1. I have made over a thousand trades on BBs. I have a little experience. Statistics. I will not give any recommendations - I believe that my experience is only my experience.
2. The pattern has long been described and lies on the Internet. I will not dwell on the rules of its construction. I am relying on a prepared audience. I will only say that the information on BB is basic information. It is like an ABC book. Our task is to find and independently build the patterns.
3. Ray 1-4. It's a wonderful thing. Keep it on the chart, observe its crossings. Observe how the price moves along such rays.

Reason: