Is the linear deceleration a programming error or a feature of MT4? - page 10

Of course, any order sending errors should be handled by the Expert Advisor. In the simplest case - to display a message about the unsuccessful opening of the order. In the more advanced version - to decide on further actions.

-Aleks-:

The first order was not opened due to a price change, and the second order was not sent by the terminal (or the broker did not accept it?),

it did not let send. Ask the coder to use IsTradeContextBusy to check.

how will the EA behave in such a case?

What does your coder say about this? Has it provided for resending orders on errors?

does it have to be specified in any way,

Of course he does.

or will it be able to send open orders without waiting for them to be executed?

If you are using the 509 build, there are 8 threads there. The situation with IsTradeContextBusy should not arise.

If it does, see above.

You may also use several terminals.

I want to meet someone who posted this stuff under MetaQuotes, can you tell me in a private message?

Forum about trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Is this a programming error or MT4 special feature?

MetaQuotes, 2013.09.19 16:29

The "Schlemiel's painter's algorithm" is evident:

Schlemiel got a job as a painter and had to mark out the middle of the road. On the first day, he took a barrel of paint and marked 300 metres of the road.
-Nice! - said the boss - You work fast! - And paid him a dime.

The next day, Schlemiel only covered 150 meters.

- Well, not as great as yesterday, but you're still going fast. 150 metres is not a little," said the boss and paid him the money.

Another day later, Schlemiel marked out 30 metres of the road.
- Bcero 30 metres! - The boss got angry. "That's no good. On the first day you did ten times as much. What happened?

- I can't help it," says Schlemil. Every day I have to get farther and farther away from the paint barrel...

Urain:

I would like to know who posted this thing under the nickname MetaQuotes, may I call you back in person?

It makes no difference, I was told this joke about thirty years ago by my roommate and childhood friend Shamil Ishmukhametov.

// now prohvsor of Kazan Faculty of Higher Mathematics, author of this book: Ishmukhametov Sh.T., Methods of Factorization of Natural Numbers

He was studying at Mechmate at that time, just learning programming. So, this anecdote must be popular with students-programmers in Kazan uni.

--

By the way, speaking of the subject - I wouldn't dream of going through all orders from the beginning of time on every tick in my EA. I would rip my own balls off without waking up...

;)

MetaDriver:

By the way, I wouldn't dream of my EA going through all orders from the beginning of time on every tick. I would rip my own balls off without waking up...

And for nothing.

MetaDriver:

Кстати, по сабжу - мне бы в страшном сне не приснился в моём советнике перебор всех ордеров от начала времён на каждом тике. Я б сам себе яйца оторвал не просыпаясь...

TheXpert:

Well for nothing.
Which is it? Red or blue? :)

MetaDriver:

By the way, as for the subject - I wouldn't dream of my EA going through all orders from the beginning of time on every tick. I would rip my own balls off without waking up...

;)

So if they come up with such algorithms, what to do?)

tol64:
Which is it? Red or blue? :)
Both two.

zfs:
So if they come up with such algorithms, what to do? but here every bar)
So it's 7 times per bar + going through the whole history, which slows down more.

FAQ:
So it's 7 times per bar + going through the whole history, which slows down more.
That you have 7 ticks per minute, which slows down more, there are also conditions the program has to go through + also such operator break. But there are still really places that can be optimized, which in principle I do.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операторы / Оператор завершения break
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операторы / Оператор завершения break
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Операторы / Оператор завершения break - Документация по MQL5
Reason: