Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 159

MetaDriver:

Why I wrote "$600 first (after 900)" is the Kolya Morzhov level for those who stand with their entire depot on bitcoin upside with 1:3 leverage.

// these comrades on pullbacks hysterically cover positions (or fly out on stops), and someone stupidly picks them up with a mega-limit at the very bottom of the planned pullback.

This kind of thing has been repeated many times before: new record level -> pullback/collapse by a third -> rise back up and higher...

It's a no-holds-barred strategy for a mega-pocket. ;)

In a good way, everyone should get out with 1:1 leverage, because most of them are not in MT (as far as I understand), and 1:3 only in MT. No?

komposter:
In theory, all with a 1:1 leverage should go out, because most are not in MT (as far as I understand), and 1:3 is only in MT. No?

I have no idea, that's why I'm interested.

Hello, literate people, please enlighten me :)

notused:
There is no leverage and withdrawal is unrealistic for anyone who is not Japanese. The withdrawal is only in bitcoins (a friend waited 5 weeks for withdrawal, gave up and took bitcoins).

i got it, thanks for the info. with bitcoins it's not so bad, given the growing market... if you need it, you can swap it for anything.

// I mean in any currency to withdraw.

MetaDriver:

I have no idea, that's why I'm interested.

Hello, literate, enlighten me please!)

If you make transactions on btc-e.com itself, there is no leverage. What happens is an exchange of one for the other. There is no need to make a reverse transaction.

Through API, probably the same.

Contender:

If transactions are made on btc-e.com itself, there is no leverage. It is the exchange of one for the other that takes place. There is no need to reverse the transaction.

Through the API, probably the same.

I.e. you can freely convert cryptocurrencies one to another and in addition dollars, euros and rubles and deposit/withdraw in whatever you want?

// Cool if so.

Do they have API only through web-requests? They don't have C++/C# library?

// I'm not very good at it. Don't mind me asking silly things.

MetaDriver:

I wonder what kind of leverage they have there, does anyone know?

Why I wrote "$600 first (after 900)" is the Kolya Morzhov level for those who stand with their entire depot on bitcoin upside with 1:3 leverage.

// these comrades hysterically roll positions on pullbacks (or fly out on stops), and someone stupidly picks them up with a megalimit at the very bottom of a planned pullback.

This kind of thing has been repeated many times before: new record level -> pullback/collapse by a third -> rise back up and higher...

do you believe in NEGRAL? )

MetaDriver:

I wonder what kind of leverage they have there, does anyone know?

Why I wrote "$600 at first (after 900)" is the Kolya Morzhov level for those who stand with their entire depot to raise bitcoin with 1:3 leverage.

// these comrades hysterically roll positions on pullbacks (or fly out on stops), and someone stupidly picks them up with a megalimit at the very bottom of a planned pullback.

do you believe in NEGRAL? )

MetaDriver:

Do they only have an API via web queries? No C++/C# library, by any chance?

// I'm not very bright. Don't mind me asking silly.

read the faq, and me, the data encryption branch.)

I'm still sending a post-query)

MetaDriver:

I once asked here: how to go down without a short, and stay in the black.

ZS: Margin Call is not a problem, stop out is.)

komposter:

Dear bitco-traders ;)

If you don't mind, post some screenshots of quotes from time to time. I'm watching but I'm too lazy to plug in MT.

Thanks )

i dont know how to use it, i dont know how to use it.

here it is again

Mt.Gox BTC/USD Charts - BitcoinWisdom
  • bitcoinwisdom.com
Real-Time Mt.Gox BTC/USD Market Charts.
Reason: