Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 310

Are crypto-exchanges mainly arbitrage(if it is one-legged arbitrage) on p2p and others?

So there you go:

How much electricity burned is irrelevant - it's a pretty wrapper for a pyramid scheme

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

in the long term to 1 million? in 10 years?

maybe wait? )

At a bitcoin value of 100,000 the capitalisation will be equal to 10 parts of the US debt. Unless they are serious about moving that debt into bitcoins.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

... The share of paper is only going to shrink. I very rarely use notes myself, I just carry a bit of cash just in case.

Cash is mainly for criminals, black wages and grannies who don't believe in electricity.

How do you explain the fact that Russia and Britain are producing new durable polymer-based, machine washable banknotes?

I think it's too early to bury cash

podotr:
So there it is:

It has nothing to do with answering the question.

fxsaber:

It has nothing to do with answering the question.

If you know more than others, why ask?

podotr:
If you know more than others - why ask?

Knowing less and not asking.

fxsaber:

Know less and didn't ask.

Whose question did I quote then? and from whom did I get an incomprehensible answer? from a person who has no idea what he is talking about at all and who is not you?

podotr:
whose question did I quote then? and from whom did I receive an incomprehensible answer? from a person who does not know what he is talking about at all and who is not you?

It was voiced that I was interested, but I didn't ask. Rhetorical, in short.

fxsaber:

It was voiced that I was interested, but I didn't ask. Rhetorical, in short.

When you don't ask, you don't put a question mark at the end of the sentence )))
Reason: