Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 250

china

Financial companies are closing all transactions involving the virtual currency bitcoin today, while shops will stop accepting it as payment for goods as of tomorrow. In addition, Chinese marketplaces, which used to be able to convert yuan into digital currency, are now prohibited from working with Chinese payment systems. Despite the bans, Chinese citizens can still use virtual money. However, the Central Bank formally disclaims any responsibility for such risky transactions, shifting it to the people making the transactions. As a reminder, it was in China that bitcoin became particularly popular. The Chinese market, for example, accounted for more than half of the virtual currency's global turnover. Many experts are convinced that this ban by the Chinese authorities will not be able to shake the international authority of bitcoin cryptocurrency. Recently, the Central Bank of Russia also recommended that the country's citizens and legal entities, which include credit institutions, refrain from transactions related to online money, namely bitcoin. Thus, the Bank of Russia said in a statement that virtual currencies have no collateral and no legally responsible entities for them. Transactions in virtual currencies are speculative in nature, as they are conducted on virtual trading platforms and therefore carry a high risk of losing value. In addition, it was noted that under Russian law, namely Article 27 of the Federal Law "On the Central Bank of the Russian Federation", the issuance of money substitutes in the Russian Federation is strictly prohibited.

trora:
It is considered good form to at least provide a link to the news. Especially the news is questionable. A couple of days ago there was news that btcchina would be able to accept direct bank deposits and the head of the SEC made a statement that their policy was in no way intended to discourage bitcoin, but only to prevent possible dangers. I.e. easing is very likely, but not the other way around. This is not even considering that huobi and occoin are still leaders in terms of volume

PPC has been added to MT4 )

What do *_ask quotes (e.g., BTCUSD_Ask) mean?

So far I see that (BTCUSD).ask = (BTCUSD_Ask).bid, then what does (BTCUSD_Ask).ask mean?

TheXpert:
It is considered good form to at least provide a link to the news. Especially the news is questionable. A couple of days ago there was news that btcchina would be able to accept direct bank deposits and the head of the SEC made a statement that their policy was in no way intended to discourage bitcoin, but only to prevent possible dangers. I.e. easing is very likely, but not the other way around. This is not even considering that huobi and occoin are still the leaders in terms of volume
http://www.cbr.ru/press/PR.aspx?file=27012014_1825052.htm

Bitcoin | информационный портал по безопасности
  • www.securitylab.ru
Журналист опрометчиво продемонстрировал QR-код 20-долларового сертификата на электронную валюту крупным планом. Один из пользователей портала Reddit под псевдонимом «milkywaymasta» сообщил, что ему удалось похитить 20-долларовый сертификат на Bitcoin у...

sanyooooook:
PPC has been added to MT4 )

It's suspicious that they don't add nova...

Notused:

And what do the *_ask quotes (e.g. BTCUSD_Ask) mean?

Ask history, indicative chart of course.

The claim was about the China part of the post. I don't give a shit about the CBRF, especially since it has already been extensively discussed here.

TheXpert:

Suspicious that nova is not being added...

Yes, I don't trade it at all, someone in the chat room said it was dead, and after nova wasn't added to MT I stopped looking at it.

I think they don't add it for a reason.

TheXpert:
The complaint was about the China part of the post. I don't give a shit about the CBRF, moreover, it has already been thoroughly discussed here.
So I understand that it is forbidden to generate and mine on Russian territory, am I right? (China is far away, not to it).
Reason: