Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 242

sanyooooook:
Contacted servicedesk, they took the bonus away, don't know if they did it right ))

They did the right thing.

Soon Bitcoins will be taken away as well))

-Infinity:

They did the right thing.

Soon the last Bitcoins will be taken away too))

I'm almost used to it now, it's like family to me. )
sanyooooook:
Contacted servicedesk, they took the bonus away, don't know if they did it right ))

How wicked.

;)

Contender:

How wicked.

;)

Tell me about it.

That was beautiful:

http://joxi.ru/GdXTUv3JTJCvERB_9Vs

Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru
sanyooooook:

Tell me about it.

that was beautiful:

http://joxi.ru/GdXTUv3JTJCvERB_9Vs

Have you tried working? They say it works even for dumbasses like you.
Can you tell me where I can download the history of bitcoin quotes?
I apologise for the font
Mechanic:
Can you tell me where I can download the bitcoin quote history?
Install MT4 from btc-e. For other exchanges, EMNIP, deep history in csv format is on bitcoincharts
TheXpert:
Install MT4 from btc-e. For the other exchanges, EMNIP, a deep history in csv format is on bitcoincharts
thanks
TheXpert:
Install MT4 from btc-e. For other exchanges, EMNIP, in-depth history in csv format is on bitcoincharts
Can I have a specific link I can't find, please!