Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 219

TheXpert:
Так что по итогу Санек меня обскакал и очень далеко.

i'm not far behind you in terms of jamming )))

i bought a neim today and it's "lower and lower and no lower", but i'm over it.

http://joxi.ru/kfWxUv3JTJAlVHlKXZk

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

Contender:
Sometimes you have to force yourself to stay away. Take a breath, so to speak.
I wish they'd let me catch my breath, but if you don't, it won't be long before the next train

TheXpert:
And to automate the dick.

And I, if I can't accurately identify entry and exit points, abandon the strategy.

Contender:

What is the point of fortune-telling?

it's an old habit from the early days of trading )

sanyooooook:
if they'd let you catch your breath, but if you don't, it won't be long before the next train
Unfortunately, trying to keep up with everything is a path to loss.

Contender:
Unfortunately, trying to keep up with everything is a path to loss.
There's a psychological moment, like a gambler's: 100500 times I've promised to do it, and it's still a dare or a miss

sanyooooook:
if they'd let you catch your breath, but if you don't, the next train isn't coming anytime soon.
I too look at the chart and see that a lot has been missed, but at one time I read "the market isn't going anywhere" and now I agree with that statement.

Contender:

And I, if I can't accurately identify entry and exit points, abandon the strategy.

I can. I'll get tired of explaining to the bot and dealing with the problems of accessing the necessary data.

TheXpert:
Yep ) the tricky part is that the strategy is there and it works perfectly. But there comes a moment... And the dickens to automate it.
I have the same problem, but I'm in no hurry to go for real. ) I'll try to automate it all the same, so I can test it and try to optimize it.

Contender:
I too look at the chart and see that a lot is missing, but at the time I read "the market is going nowhere" and now I agree with that statement.

You see, the market is bitcoin, any news is like a ban in some country, so you fear that the market will go somewhere).

ZS: I have learned to contain it on forex, but I guess I haven't got used to bitcoins yet.

Reason: