Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 120

Yoschik:

It's kind of been discussed before.

there is no such thing as a perfect service

So you think it's possible at this service?

TheXpert:
The point is that in a signal ECN account you can create conditions in which deposits of subscribed ECN accounts of the same broker will partially flow into the signal account.

Do you have data on the profits/losses of the subscribers of your signal?

If you want, let me do it, I'll subscribe and monitor, even if it is boring.

Yoschik:
I've already had at least five of them sign off ) one commented on the signal, one tapped me in the mail, that's all for now.

sanyooooook:
So you think it may happen at this service?

) like the question is a fat provocation ?

It is possible, I do not have the data yet, but we can always think of many things

it's a constant struggle between crooks and organizers and it's normal everywhere

Don't forget the state of the trading glass at 2am on a Sunday.

Renat:
Don't forget the state of the trading glass at 2am on a Sunday.
what about the glass?

TheXpert:

Did I miss something?

What was it?

I was asleep.

here at 3:08 ( server time) judging by the bot's trades there was some creepiness about 20-30 trades per minute )

sanyooooook:
What about the betting market?

The trades in question were made and copied by the signals service on Sunday night at 02:10.

At this time the bet is expected to be in an unhinged state. Traders aren't lagging behind with glass in hand either.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Renat:

At this time, the glass is expected to be sane. The traders are not far behind with glasses in their hands either.

The glass is sane at almost any time. This is the time of morning at the Chinese.

Not only that, it doesn't matter as the edges of the glass -- mine.

Reason: