How do I get the information out?

VadimAK:

How do I get the information out?

It goes something like this:

//--- positions already selected before
   bool signal=false;
   long type=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);
   Print("Open=",rt[0].open," Close=",rt[0].close," Ma=",ma[0]);
   if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY   && rt[0].open>ma[0] && rt[0].close<ma[0])
      signal=true;
   if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_SELL  && rt[0].open<ma[0] && rt[0].close>ma[0])
      signal=true;

DC2008:

It goes something like this:

Or better still, to reduce the output of unnecessary information:

//--- positions already selected before
   bool signal=false;
   long type=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);
   if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY && rt[0].open>ma[0] && rt[0].close<ma[0])
     {
      Print("BUY  Open=",rt[0].open," Close=",rt[0].close," Ma=",ma[0]);
      signal=true;
     }
   if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_SELL && rt[0].open<ma[0] && rt[0].close>ma[0])
     {
      Print("SELL  Open=",rt[0].open," Close=",rt[0].close," Ma=",ma[0]);
      signal=true;
     }

Hello gentlemen! Maybe it's too late for me to get into neural networks.... Well, on the example ofmacd-neuro-example.mql5 please explain...

How the network decides that my position was correct (buy or sell)?

After all this dancing, function ActivateNeuron(double x) returns a value, for example, 0.25 and based on this value actions are performed on position....

How and from whom does the network know about the correctness of actions with a position? from the optimizer or from where.... and where does it enter the data from the training. nothing is clear... help

KSTT:

Hello gentlemen! Maybe it's too late for me to get into neural networks.... Well, on the example ofmacd-neuro-example.mql5 please explain...

How the network decides that my position was correct (buy or sell)?

After all this dancing, function ActivateNeuron(double x) returns a value, for example, 0.25 and based on this value actions are performed on position....

How and from whom does the network know about the correctness of actions with a position? from the optimizer or from where.... and where does it enter the data from the training. nothing is clear... help

There are tons of articles on neural networks on Wikipedia, so do read them to get the gist of it.)

Hello, dear forum members!
Some advice for a newbie on the issue of subscribing to signals.
I have a real ruble account on MT5 with 1:100 leverage. I want to subscribe to it for signals. Can I subscribe it to the signals with MT4, USD or EUR and other leverage? Or should I consider only MT5 signals with the same leverage as mine?
Thank you very much.

msg_78:

I have a real ruble account on MT5 with 1:100 leverage. I would like to subscribe it to the signals. Can I subscribe it to signals from MT4

No. You cannot subscribe the account from the 5th terminal to the signals of the 4th terminal

Contender:

No. The account from terminal 5 cannot be subscribed to signals from terminal 4

Thank you! So I only consider signals from MT5. And if the signal has a leverage of 1:500, can I subscribe to this signal with a leverage of 1:100?

msg_78:
Thank you! So I only consider signals from MT5. And if the signal has a leverage of 1:500, can I subscribe to such a signal with a leverage of 1:100?
Yes, only your trades can open with a smaller lot.

paladin800:
Yes, only your trades can open with a smaller lot.
Thank you! Can I change the leverage of my existing account or do I have to open a new one?
Reason: