A newcomer asks! - page 12

I need to know why it is impossible to run several identical EAs on one computer and what affects (may affect) the simultaneous running of one EA on 2-4 different MT5 terminals of different DCs on the same computer.

and why it is not mentioned by mt 5 developers .

Hello everyone!

This is my first time here!

I want to ask which brokers let you work on MT5???? Which one is better???

What do you think about Beaver???!? Worth it...Not worth it ....Buy???

irinansin:

Hello everyone!

This is my first time here!

I want to ask which brokers let you work on MT5???? Which one is better???

What do you think about Beaver???!? Worth it...Not worth it ....Buy???

There is a search on the forum (see top right corner). Type something like "mt5 brokers" in there.

This is if you need answers. And if you want to chat, then of course.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов - Документация по MQL5

irinansin:

What do you think of Beaver?!?!!

Beaver is good...

irinansin:

What do you think of Beaver?!?! Worth...Not Worth ....Buy???

Beavers(lat.Castor) are a genus of mammals in the order of rodents. It is the only modern representative of the Castor family (Castoridae Hemprich, 1820). It is divided into two species - the common beaver(Castor fiber), which inhabits the area from the Atlantic coast to Baikal and Mongolia, and the Canadian beaver(Castor canadensis) - in North America. Some zoologists consider the Canadian beaver a subspecies of the common beaver, but this view is contradicted by the different number of chromosomes (48 in the common beaver and 40 in the Canadian beaver). Modern taxonomy distinguishes eight subspecies of the common beaver.

Латинский язык — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Самоназвание: Страны: Официальный статус: Вымер: Классификация Категория: Письменность: Языковые коды ГОСТ 7.75–97: ISO 639-1: ISO 639-2: ISO 639-3: Латинский язык является одним из наиболее древних письменных индоевропейских языков. Большое количество слов в европейских (и не только) языках имеет латинское...

Sayber: And if you only make, say, 40-70% a year, that's a loss. And it's easier to put that money in a bank at the same interest rate!
I wonder which bank gives 40-70% a year...

Mathemat:
I wonder what kind of bank gives 40-70% a year...
Zimbabwean probably)

take $10x and trade for a month,

10*5*5*5 etc. = 953.674.316.406.250$

Why sell? Trade a couple more months and buy the whole fucking planet! There's not enough money in the balloon)))

I usually do not write anything on forums, but Aftar really made me laugh))))

zfs:
Zimbabwean, apparently.)

Nope, in any Belorussian, we have millions of rubles.

Reason: