Looking for "working" VWAP indicator for MT5

I need a working VWAP indicator (MQ5 or Source code) to be called by an EA based on it. Unfortunately all the MQ5 files I found here and there give the error "Cannot load custom indicator (4802)" + "OnInit failed" when executing the EA in test mode. Pls note that all the indicators I tried work w/o problems when attached to a chart.

Someone told me that the most recent version of MT5 has changed something which is responsible for such an error.

Can anybody here share a working MT5 VWAP indicator?

Thanks and regards

mambobambo: I need a working VWAP indicator (MQ5 or Source code) to be called by an EA based on it. Unfortunately all the MQ5 files I found here and there give the error "Cannot load custom indicator (4802)" + "OnInit failed" when executing the EA in test mode. Pls note that all the indicators I tried work w/o problems when attached to a chart. Someone told me that the most recent version of MT5 has changed something which is responsible for such an error. Can anybody here share a working MT5 VWAP indicator? Thanks and regards
If you are getting that error for ALL the implementations of VWAP available in the CodeBase and/or Market, in the Strategy Tester, then it speaks to a problem in your code and not with the indicators.
Reason: