Championship all? :) - page 3

Vladon:
as a programmer I understand Metaquotes. There are bugs everywhere, absolutely, it's just that most of the bugs are looked for internally by a special service. We are the testers in this case. This is both bad and good,
What's wrong - if you programmers help traders and customers, then we can just sit back and wait for the weather. We are a "special" service, we have to work with these products, it turns out we do it for ourselves and not for the uncle - who might say, I have done it and you gobble it up, if it does not taste good?

Scriptong:

Perhaps the point here is that the programmer understands the other programmer better?

In turn, programmers who write on demand or are also traders are used to understanding both sides (traders and MQ). As a result, they serve as an interface between the two parties. As a result, there is an impression that MQ do what programmers need.

This is unlikely, MQ is not at that level.

Turn on the scale and drag the chart with the mouse - what is there to understand?

It's exactly a "grand plan" and a line-up of tasks. When they get their hands on it, maybe they will. Not a priority at the moment.

That's the way it is.

Silent:

It is the "big plans" and the order of tasks. When they get their hands on it, maybe they will. For now, it's not a priority.

Why make something that 2.5 people use a high priority?

TheXpert:
The point of doing something that 2.5 people use, with a high priority?
Straightforward. Start competing with something other than MT4.
Top 10 Best Stock Market Analysis Software Review 2013 :: Stock Market Training Courses, Stock Trading Investing Education & Coaching
  • www.liberatedstocktrader.com
To get an advantage in the stock market you need a solid education, experience, patience and also the best tools. This stock market analysis software review will compare 10 highly rated software offerings from industry giants to new entrants. If you are a day trader you may need real-time news, real-time scanning and level II streaming quotes...

Silent:
Direct. Start competing with more than just MT4 already.
For 2.5 people? That's ridiculous.

TheXpert:
For 2.5 people? That's ridiculous.
No, it's not. Because 2.5 are those who currently draw in MT, the rest are there or generally in third-party programs (like Gannalist).

Right, right, the Gunn tools... By the way, they could well be converted to scale-independent, but it's easier for you to complain than to look for a way out.

TheXpert:
Yes, yes, the Gann tools... By the way, it's quite possible to make them scale-independent, but it's easier for you to complain than to look for a way out.

Where did you see me worrying about scale-independence? (Fibover, it must be said, is more convenient).

The problem with fans is that the levels wildly stagger when you change the price scale.

Can you suggest a solution?

PS and yes, here's the programmer's approach - we're doing fine, and you learn the math, yeah.

Silent:

PS and yes, that's the programmer's approach - we're doing fine and you're learning the ropes, yeah.

Your user approach is better, yeah -- the mice cried, choked, but kept eating the cactus.

When I'm not happy with something in my regular work, I complain and look for like-minded people.

And I usually complain

1. reasoned.

2. so that it is easy to understand what I want and why I want it.

Maybe I can give you a hint. Voice your problem.

TheXpert:

Your username approach is better, yep -- the mice cried, choked, but kept eating the cactus.

When I'm not satisfied with something in my regular work, I complain and look for like-minded people.

And I usually complain

1. reasoned.

2. so that it is easy to understand what I want and why I want it.

I can give you a hint. Voice the problem.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Championship all? :)

Silent, 2013.07.29 12:11 am

Where did you see me worrying about scale-independence? (Fibover, it must be said, is more convenient).

The problem with fans is that the levels wildly stray when the price scale changes.

PS and yes, here's the programmer's approach - we're doing fine and you learn the math, yeah.

Recall the branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6785/unread#unread

(List of problematic objects - Gann fan, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arcs, Fibonacci expansion and channel, Gann grid)

As for like-minded people, it's hard to find them among 2.5 :)

It is even harder to understand what is unclear, when the application is lying unanswered. If it's not closed, it means that it's in the plans and everything is clear, and you don't have to raise any problems yet.

Reason: