Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 58

I believe: and tester in 5 hours, and everything is spinning in matpacks, and optimizer is possible and everything is already running. And there are tasks that can be run in a bare loop on bare bars without a matrix environment.

I started with it 14 years ago too, in 99 I was writing testers in C++ for each task. But I would never confront these handicrafts with anything useful.

You are a storyteller and a liar. Judging by your statements you speak more than the result. And the people are fooled.

Renat, I would like to invite you to my house. I will show you everything as it is. It's not a matter of faith.

I am not coming to visit you.

hrenfx:

Renat, I would like to invite you to my house. I will show you everything as it is. It's not a matter of faith.

Why have faith when there are logs?

You have not used MetaTrader 5 at all and have no intention of using it, but you manage to criticize it and give advice.

You have somehow installed the December 742 build in 2012, and then ran it (742 build) for a couple of minutes on July 23, 2013. And they didn't even update to the latest 821 build.

It's either insolence or something with a psyche. But it's definitely not a question of technical knowledge and the credibility of any claims.

So it turns out that people sat and listened to the man who does not use MetaTrader 5, and who has no clue about it at all.

Renat:

You somehow installed the December 742 build in 2012 and then ran it (742 build) once more for a couple of minutes on July 23, 2013. And they didn't even update to the latest 821 build.

Is there any way to check that the person did not use MT5, given the large number of brokers and the possibility to install the terminal without authorization?

Interesting:
And somehow it is possible to check that the person did not use MT5, given the large number of brokers and the possibility to install the terminal without authorization?

Of course you can. You could even get the address where you live, the utility company, hence the phone numbers, hence the passwords to the post office, hence the passwords to the trading accounts.....

:)

If you do not know mail and other passwords (because you can't withdraw the money), that's why the chain is so long.

joo:

Of course you can. You could even get the address where you live, the utility company, hence the phone numbers, hence the passwords to the post office, hence the passwords to the trading accounts.....

:)

The passwords from MT5 accounts do not make sense without knowledge of passwords from mail and other things (because you cannot withdraw the money), so such a long chain turns out.

I knew it. They say Echelon belongs to the Americans, it's not true... :)

hrenfx:

I needed to improve my tester for a new trade. To understand the code of the old one was more time wasted (I killed several weeks - occasional approaches), than to write a new one.

So, it took me 5 hours (with debugging) to write a new tester from scratch. Its characteristics (I'm satisfied, as a start):

Post for download your tester with instructions how to use it. I would like to try it and compare it with MT5.

Renat:

Why have faith when there are logs?

You have not used MetaTrader 5 at all and have no intention to use it, but you manage to criticize it and give advice.

You have somehow installed the December 742 build in 2012, and then ran it (742 build) for a couple of minutes on July 23, 2013. And they didn't even update to the latest 821 build.

Unfortunately, for reasons of principle I have to make this information public: MT5 developers receive detailed information about users' activities.

In this case I wasn't even logged in and was running MT5 third party brokers on their demo accounts. I have no idea how you figured me out or what else your logs contain. But I don't like it, to put it mildly.

Judging by the fact that you think I'm a storyteller, liar, etc.:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting topic for many: What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way

Renat, 2013.08.09 14:24

I'm not saying that hrenfx is great at telling tales of free retail arbitrage and scalping. And there's no need to wave the storyteller with the history turned off. After all, he hasn't even put a single fairy tale account in signals here just to demonstrate, but only hides it in hidden pams.

I conclude that, indeed, so far in MT4 you have no opportunities to get to the bottom of the statements (otherwise you wouldn't be accused). What additional features do you plan to add to the MT4 platform - I don't know. But the credibility of your software, I'm afraid, has been seriously damaged.

I wonder how could such compromising information about your company come out of the lips of your company chief. Of course, you can get away with it, as you have in similar situations before.

It's either arrogance or something mental. But it certainly can't be about technical knowledge and credibility of any statements.

So it turns out that people sat and listened to the man who does not use MetaTrader 5, and who has no clue about it at all.

Criticised the MT5 architecture as far back as 2009. You don't need to have an implementation of a crooked architecture to show what crutches it would translate into. You have been chewed up and constructively proven here that the MT5 tester is blatantly lying. Explained the reasons and made a suggestion on how to fix this situation. Having said that, I have never once run your MT5 tester. I know enough about the architecture to see the potential problems. This is the result of quite a lot of practical experience, particularly in writing testers for myself and serious market research. And mind you, not for the sake of software, but for the sake of earning algotrading from the market.

At the moment you hamper the development of the industry and do not understand even the basic things, not to mention the basics of algotrading - here you are justified only by one thing: the basics of algotrading are not covered anywhere in the public (never met). And literacy on them, as I said, will not write - a shitty thing for the author, as it turned out.

Go on making mass-produced consumer goods. Good luck to you and your flock.

If a technically savvy person has some understanding, he will easily notice that the terminals download daily lists of codebase, articles, signals, marketplace from mql5.com

It was enough to compare all IPs of hrenfx authorisations and terminal requests.

So hrenfx is a liar and blabbermouth.

hrenfx:

I am not coming to visit you.

And where do you live?) Maybe someone else would like to visit you.)
Reason: