MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 28

Heroix:

Optimise the algorithm, change the DC, change the account type.

Everything else is a waste of time.

2 and 3 (change brokerage company, changeaccount type) I have already done.

As for p1 (optimize the algorithm) - it already has to do constantly, which eats up most of the time.

So - would like to switch to more simple language to save my time or have more time for the same time.

For now, I'm looking at Pyton.

Мгновенный Python
  • www.helloworld.ru
WWW.HELLOWORLD.RU : Мгновенный Python. Перевод: Михаил Александрович Беланов

shelandr:

for today, I'm looking at Pyton.

Instant Pyton)

if 10 < x < 20 :
                print "икссс хороший"

FAQ:
On the other side is the same unloved Windows, which slows down with terrible force.

When I work with a server using TCP protocol, I don't care what software the server uses...I just need a guaranteed maximum processing time of My packet...but no one gives it to me either. So I have to measure it and select a broker by this parameter.

And I don't care how many clients are connected to a given server - it's the broker's problem how many clients he can serve maximum to not exceed the guaranteed response time.

shelandr:

When I work with a server using TCP protocol, I don't care what software the server uses...I just need a guaranteed maximum processing time of My packet...but no one gives it to me either. So I have to measure it and select a broker by this parameter.

And I don't care how many clients are connected to a given server - it's the broker's problem how many clients he can serve at most in order not to exceed the guaranteed response time.

You are looking in the wrong place. You are not looking for a software/hardware solution to your problem, in a sense. It's enough to find a decent and technically savvy DC. This is the key point, understand already. If your brokerage company is a bunker with wild server settings - no "pythons" will help you. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Read it at your leisure:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1476

Автоматизированный выбор ДЦ для эффективной работы экспертов - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматизированный выбор ДЦ для эффективной работы экспертов - Статьи по MQL4: автоматическая торговля

Heroix:
You are looking in the wrong place. You are not looking for a software/hardware solution to your problem, in a sense. It's enough to find a decent and technically savvy DC. This is the key point, understand already. If your brokerage company is a bunker with wild server settings - no "pythons" will help you. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Let's see an example - there are API commands like Mesage box or Alert... what happens to the system when they are activated, it is waiting for you to click on the OK button - right? Imagine going to the toilet... And how long would the system be out? And how do you know that none of the processes running on the windup (including the terminal program) will call it up? And no DC would be to blame for that.

Heroix:

Read it at your leisure:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1476

I did such research in a simpler variant with running EAs on VPS around the clock with saving history and intermediate parameters to a file...

But in time ( after e.g. 2 weeks) parameters may change.

Heroix:
Look for a non-software/hardware solution to your problem

I don't have a problem, I have a normal working process of evolution...

We move from simple to complex and from bad to less bad. The main thing is to get satisfaction from the process and sometimes from the result, that's all.

shelandr:
For example, there are API commands like Mesage box or Alert ...what happens when you activate them, it waits for you to press the OK button, right? Imagine going to the toilet... And how long would the system be out? And how do you know that none of the processes running on the windup (including the terminal program) will call it up? And no DC would be to blame for that.

You need to take the mouse to the toilet in case there are complications).

zfs:

So you have to take the mouse to the toilet in case there are complications).

That's why I write robots, so I don't have to be one myself.

It's better to write once than to equip such a place of confinement.

Reason: