Signal pirates - page 5

Reshetov:

Where is this idea of yours that we didn't like right away?

SZS. Looked through the whole branch and found only some talk about bans in the country of the broker.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Do I need or do I not need to hide the Bay and Sell parameter in the signal - open orders, like it was done with the price

Karlson, 2013.06.23 22:10

I personally do not really care.

I do not know what to do with pending orders...

For M1, 10 minutes is enough... For n4 and a day to wait, nothing will happen...

Another question is how to organize it...

Although there is an option, by average pip profits.

Mischek:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

To hide or not to hide on the signal page - open orders - Bay and Sell, as it was done with the price

Karlson, 2013.06.23 22:10

I personally do not really care.

I do not know what to do with pending orders...

For M1, 10 minutes is enough... For n4 and a day to wait, nothing will happen...

Another question is how to organize it...

Although there is an option, by average pip profits.

So, I would like to ask Mr. Carlson, what has the piracy of investment-password and piracy of signals through the service? The service has a delay for the paid signals. I stated long ago that it is not necessary to transmit current open trades via the service even with a delay, i.e. pirates can be eliminated in this way. Open trades do not provide any useful information, because it is written in writing how they will close. The history of closed deals should be broadcast in as much detail as possible, so as not to mislead subscribers.

The problems with freeloaders are several

1 Stupid copying of a paid signal without signing up, looking at open trades on the website - the problem has been solved and solved by the delay.

2 Stupid copying of someone else's paid signal from the service, passing it off as your own paid one.

3 Copying of trades from accounts outside the service into my account with further offer of a paid subscription - the issue is unsolved in principle

4 Mixing of other people's paid signals from the service into my account, with the subsequent passing them off as my signal and offering to subscribe to it - the issue has not been solved

Mischek:

The problems with freeloaders are several

1 Stupid copying of a paid signal without signing up, looking at open trades on the website - the problem has been solved and solved by the delay.

2 Stupid copying of someone else's paid signal from the service, passing it off as your own paid one.

3 Copying of trading account into one's own account with the account outside of the service with the following offer of a paid subscription - the issue is unsolved in principle

4 Mixing of other people's paid signals on your account, with the subsequent issuing of the signal to your own account and offering a subscription - the problem is not solved, but economically unsustainable for the pirate.

On the 4th, can you be more specific?

Urain:
Can you be more specific about the 4th one?

so in two days everything has been turned around and turned around))

having paid for three alien signals for 30 quid, and having mixed them together, you will not be able to sell them as one, even for 90 bucks in the right quantity

the number of sales will be lower than the number of sales of those three at 30

Mischek:
it's already been turned around in two days ))

I couldn't find anything on mixing, what's the disadvantage for the pirate (in particular), or disadvantage in general?

Urain:

I couldn't find anything on mixing, what is the disadvantage for the pirate (in particular), or the disadvantage in general?

finished above

Mischek:

so in two days everything has been turned around and turned around))

having paid for three alien signals for 30 quid, and having mixed them together, you will not be able to sell them as one, even for 90 bucks in the right quantity

The number of sales will be lower than the number of sales of those three for 30 bucks

When mixed, the quality of the signal increases, and therefore increases profitability so it can be sold at a higher price.

We are dealing with intelligent systems, each of which is trying to score points, but makes mistakes, the probability of error in the mixing decreases. Which increases the quality of the signal itself.

Another question is whether this is for the best and we need to make referral subscriptions and share the profits with the authors.

Urain:

Mixing improves signal quality and therefore increases profitability, so you can sell it at a higher price.

We are dealing with intelligent systems, each of which is trying to score points, but makes mistakes, the probability of error when mixing decreases. Which increases the quality of the signal itself.

Another question is whether this is for the best and we need to make a referral subscription and share the profits with the authors.

Firstly, if someone has signed up to mix, he has already shared.

Secondly, you can sell the mix for more than 30, but not for 90 and even more

all this with roughly the same amount of sales, that is, the sum of the number of sales of the three thirty is equal to the amount of sales of the mix, but at a price higher than 30

and this will not happen

the mix with any price (even less than 30) will not make more money ( number of sales * price) than the three different 30

and that's taking into account the increase in the quality of the final signal

ПUrain:

When mixing the signal quality increases, and therefore increases the profitability, so it can be sold at a higher price.

We are dealing with intelligent systems, each of which aims to score points, but makes mistakes, the probability of error in the mix decreases. Which increases the quality of the signal itself.

Another question, maybe it's for the best and we need to make a referral subscription, and share the profits with the authors?

As for improving the quality of the final signal, everything is more complicated than just mathematics, which will show the increase in stability on the history

Imagine the start of the Championship and the possibility, say, you alone, to mix any number of participants with selling the mix in the signal service.

You have to pay for each participant, let it be 30. The basket of participants can be changed as you want and as many as you want. You can earn for the three (10, 100) months from the mix?