Examples: Recipes for Neuronets

New article Recipes for Neuronets has been published:

The article is intended for beginners in baking "multi-layered" cakes.

Not so long ago - at the dawn of technical analysis when by far not all traders had computers - people appeared that tried to predict future prices using formulas and regularities invented by them. They were often called charlatans. Time went on, methods of information processing became more complicated, and now there can hardly be traders indifferent to technical analysis. Any beginning trader can easily utilize charts, various indicators, search for regularities.

The number of forex-traders grows daily. Together with that their requirements for market analyzing methods grow. One of such "relatively" new methods is the use of theoretically fuzzy logics and neural networks. We see that topics devoted to these questions are being actively discussed on various thematic forums. They do exist, and will go on existing. A human that entered the market will hardly ever leave it. While it is the challenge to one's intelligence, brain and strength of will. That is why a trader never ceases to study something new and to use various approaches in practice.

In this article we will analyze basics of neuronet creation, will learn about the notion of Kohonen neural net and will talk a little about methods of trading optimization. This article is first of all intended for traders who are only at their beginning in studying neuronets and principles of information processing.

Fig. 8. Scheme of a trained neural network.

Author: o_O

" Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Software Corp. "

Why aren't the comments in the mq4 code translated too?

I, too, very much appreciate the articles, but it's extremely difficult to grasp some of the code without an English Translation.

In the past, I've discussed this with MQ, and even offered to do proof-reading on the translations, but thus far nobody

has asked.

PLEASE, somebody at MetaQuotes...... handle this situation. It supports your user base and is for the good of all.

Regards,

Merlin

MerlinBrasil:

I, too, very much appreciate the articles, but it's extremely difficult to grasp some of the code without an English Translation.

In the past, I've discussed this with MQ, and even offered to do proof-reading on the translations, but thus far nobody

has asked.

PLEASE, somebody at MetaQuotes...... handle this situation. It supports your user base and is for the good of all.

Regards,

Merlin

Maybe you, or somebody bi-lingual, might write a translation of the comments ? I can read Cyrillic, I live in Bulgaria and have to ! But understanding the precise meanings is well beyond my skills. So I tried using BabelFish.Yahoo and got nothing useful ;{

GREAT article though, potentially very useful. I Vote 9/10 ;}

This is a great article without any doubts, this neural networks is really amazing stuff. The best translation engine available is the "Google Translate", but you might have to do a block of text at any one tome, that might be the only draw back.

George

Hi Алексей Сергеев,

I really appreciate the article and also the attached code.

I wish you were able to put the comments and static content (lables) in English. So, it will be understandable for everyone including me :)

Could you please consider translating the comments (in code) to English as well?

Best regards,

Shey.

frito:

" Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Software Corp. "

Why aren't the comments in the mq4 code translated too?

I use google translate to convert Russian to English.

Comments in codes are translated into English.

So what can I do with this? How do I use it, where do I copy the files? Where do the classes go?

what does !createpatternneyro do? 

Rosh:
Comments in codes are translated into English.
THX Rosh sweet!

Wow! This article is way above the call of duty for the average internet user!!! One of the best illustrations of NN models for FOREX trading I have encountered. Thanks again.

http://arachnode.net

Reason: