Task: implementation of daily analytics in MQL5 with online display - page 2

tol64:

That is, make a system in the terminal?

For example, a user installs the MT5 terminal and starts to do their own analytics on the chart using the tools available. Then he presses the button and his work is saved on the server into a file, and a screenshot is automatically published on the website.

Another user who is interested in the analytics of this or that user can click the button and upload that analytics to his/her own chart. This means that all the objects he sees in the screenshot will appear in the chart. Also he can synchronize the analytics over time.

That is, a trader works by indicating the signals, indicators, etc. on his chart and a lot of users that have connected to it can observe this directly on the chart.

This is my fantasy a bit on the fly. How others have done it, I do not know. It seemed after looking at the link above. )) But if done this way, it would be interesting and attractive. There's even a paid subscription. All in all, quite interesting.

I really liked this idea! I.e. to be able to save a chart, not as a stupid PNG picture, but with the ability to reproduce it in your own home. I.e. all the data about objects, indicators, etc. is stored in its own format. And everyone has an opportunity to download this "picture" in the terminal and then edit it, zoom in, etc.

In that way, many ideas would be much easier to discuss. As far as I know, none of the terminals has such a feature yet.

I want to see the service in the following way: the users post their treshaks in a certain structure (instrument, forecast duration, range, etc.).

On the site in the Analytics section, the tools are tabbed. In the tab in order of rating, users analytics, rating by rating - whether the prediction worked or not.

And then, you may get subscriptions to analysts, contests and the first Expert Advisors using analytics).

hrenfx:

I really like this idea! I.e. to be able to save a chart, not as a stupid PNG picture, but with the ability to reproduce it in your own environment. I.e. all the data about objects, indicators, etc. is stored in its own format. And everyone has an opportunity to download this "picture" in the terminal and then edit, zoom in, etc.

In that way, many ideas would be much easier to discuss. As far as I know, none of the terminals has such a feature yet.

As far as I know, there is no such feature in any terminal yet.

I have always used it when they need to write a multi-indicator system, just send a template file and all indicators and objects are saved in the template and output as they are in the chart.

Yes, there are paid subscriptions to analytics. But that's when everything is explained in words and not just by lines on the chart.

For example, if we do analytics on the Ichimoku indicator, there are many variants/combinations (price in a cloud, price at the bottom or at the top, and how the indicator lines cross, etc.). That is, if we describe it all in words, it will turn out to be a big project even for one indicator.

I tried to do it as a custom indicator for MT4 (with the help of two programmers on one forum) - I was afraid of the great amount of work. That is - there was an idea to create an indicator, which can be attached to one chart and it will analyze everything and will briefly display it on the chart for all pairs and timeframes with an opportunity to unload it. Then other indicators can be attached to this thing, etc. But it is a lot of work.

Maybe, we have to give people some freedom - to interpret for themselves. If all this is done "programmatically, up to a comma in the text" and output automatically for all pairs and timeframes - it will be a great amount of work. I mean, that texts (interpretation) will be written by users themselves? Because if the texts are written programmatically, but it will take a long time.

aharata:

I want to see the service in the following way: the users post their treshaks in a certain structure (instrument, forecast duration, range, etc.).

On the site in the Analytics section, the tools are tabbed. In the tab in order of rating, users analytics, rating by rating - whether the prediction worked or not.

And then, you may get subscriptions to analysts, contests and the first Expert Advisors using analytics).

I don't think that everyone likes forecasts, and many people use analytics, like technical analysis by levels. That is why I think it is better to separate forecasters from analysts. Let, for example, have two groups.

newdigital:

In essence, it would be a real EA, literally, but instead of opening a position, it would give out a predetermined text.

hrenfx:

the person is able to load this "picture" in his terminal,

There is no such feature in any terminal, as far as I know, yet.

good morning.

the terminal tpl will help you.

Texts may also be possible ... because many "analyst salespeople" just have text templates. For example, the indicator detects the support and resistance lines marking them as s1, s2, s3 and r1, r2, r3; it finds between these two levels ( s and/or r) the price and then what happens if the price crosses these two levels, i.e. the price is between the other two. Then the values of these levels are inserted into the text template, the original "attractive" name is created - everything ... What we get is a one-minute article, another minute - another article :)

This is for the levels. And the indicators are more complicated - there is more text, and we need human involvement. That's why analysts do their analytics based on one or two indicators. For example - one of them is based only on muwings, the other one - only on digital filters, etc. Because they probably have patterns there too.

TPL is aware of that. My point is different. There is a gallery of screenshots, so it would be logical to supplement it with a TPL version. Or, better yet, all in one - in its own format. In the same PNG, it seems, it is possible to store the third-party data. For example, TPL.

It would be possible to load a previously saved screenshot into the terminal.

newdigital:
не всем нравятся прогнозы, а аналитикой как тех анализом по уровням пользуются многие. Поэтому, я думаю, лучше отделить прогнозистов от аналистов. Пусть, например, две группы будут.

I agree. but clear conclusions are necessary, otherwise you will have to analyse the analysis)

I'd also like to see a short course of analyst predictions - in the sense of history, some kind of analyst portfolio... or really do it with a profile, then it would be an honour to have an analyst account

Reason: