EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 3

Yedelkin:
You missed the main point of my posts. Either the signals of your personal trading system, confirmed by a real account. Or you can acknowledge all new similar threads as trash, for which no one is responsible due to reservations about the "riskiness" of the content of such threads. However, this is the third time I've repeated myself and I apologize for that.

And I also repeat that there will always be reservations. Especially in a context as aggressive as this, reservations are a must.

newdigital:
Probably different - I didn't write it off from anywhere.
It doesn't make the slightest difference to the forum

VNIK:

It is not advisable to enter the market in a flat. The signal for a possible entry (BUY) is EURJPY pair reversal upwards, or confirmation by the indicators for SELL.

https://charts.mql5.com/1/327/eurusd-h8-metaquotes-software-corp.png .

Yes, EURJPY is flat, sell may be opened at the level of 126.07, or the bullish trend will continue, I do not see any good levels for buy.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURJPY, H8, 2013.04.14

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurjpy h8

EURJPY, H8, 2013.04.14, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital: And I also repeat that there will always be reservations. Especially in a context as aggressive as this, reservations are a must.
Oh, go for it :) If you have 50 topics a month - you will not surprise anyone here with reservations, or forecasts, or the absence of your own signals when you press the "New topic" button.

Mischek:
It doesn't matter to the forum in the slightest.

Can I cut to the chase?

• I'm not supposed to lie.
  • I'm supposed to tell you exactly where the price is going next week, or stop talking.
  • I'm supposed to open a thread like this on the trading systems.

something else?

Yedelkin:
Yep, go for it :) You may start 50 threads a month, but you won't surprise anyone with your reservations, predictions and lack of your own signals when you click "New topic".

I, for example, do this kind of analysis for myself every day before trading - just to determine where price is going to go and which pair I should trade.

How do you do it? I mean the direction and the most probable pair to trade? Share your experience ...

newdigital:

Yes, flat on EURJPY, sell can be opened at 126.07, or the bullish trend will continue, I do not see any good buy levels here yet.

The analysis was for EURUSD and the picture is the same for EURUSD.

newdigital: I do my daily analytics like this before trading - just to see where the price goes and which pair I should trade.

How do you determine this? I mean the direction and the most likely pair to trade? Share your experiences ...

I am sorry generous to you, but about your stubbornness to open new threads with predictions I have already said quite clearly. My humble experience has nothing to do with this topic.

newdigital:

Can I cut to the chase?

• I'm not supposed to lie.
  • I'm supposed to tell you exactly where the price is going next week, or stop talking.
  • I'm supposed to open a thread like this on the trading systems.

Anything else?

I didn't say any of that. I won't get in the way, get out of the way.

Yedelkin:
Yes, in your hands :) If you open 50 topics a month - you will not surprise anyone here with reservations, or predictions, or the absence of your own signals when you click "New topic".

silence ... Not trading manually? Describe your system, post indicators, order indicators in Job and post them in branches, post your EAs (source code), before opening an order show a screenshot of what will buy now, open buy, give a screenshot of what opened, and give a statset at the end for parsing. That's what I do (in another part of the forum).

Let's share the experience.

Reason: