Looking for a manager - page 5

I will summarise the above (all of the following is my subjective opinion):

1. In support of Abolk for clarity.

A comrade learned about the existence of currency/stock/... markets.

Comrade knows little about programming.

But at a free seminar the "guru" of trading told him his mega super/duper profitable/zero-loss strategy (or he created it himself, but has no opportunity to test it, because he is not a programmer).

Comrade enters the "market" and sees that his strategy has already been programmed by the esteemed Abolk. Abolk honestly warns that this strategy "sinks".

But the comrade does not believe it! How come the guru of trading say the opposite!

Comrade buys a software product, makes sure that the strategy is unprofitable.

Bottom line: after spending $40-60 people become convinced of the futility of the strategy - it saves time and does not "plummet" money in real life.

2. With the "axiom" Abolk - "Yes, I claim that all eventually lose everything." I do not agree.

If you haven't found a sufficiently profitable/unprofitable strategy, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

2*2=4 or the sum of the squares of the cathetuses equals the square of the hypotenuse is an axiom. No one has proven otherwise, with a huge number of experiments. (And there is Soros, HrenFX =) who, refute what you said). Nihr...not an axiom.

P.S. The absence of results too result!

While you're arguing, people are trading... and making money.

trora:
while you argue, people are trading... and earn

Absolutely right. 5% on the plus side after 3 years, the other 95% on the minus side. =)

P.S. Statistics though!

P.S.S. Robots trade! People have a rest - think up new profitable robots! =)

trora:
While you're arguing, people are trading... and making money.
+100!

JohnyPipa:

Absolutely right. 5% on the plus side after 3 years, the other 95% on the minus side. =)

P.S. Statistics though!

P.S.S. Robots trade! People have a rest - think up new profitable robots! =)

5% is who trades, robot or hands...

The remaining 95% are just talking about trading or robots ...

JohnyPipa:

P.S. Statistics though!

P.S.S. Robots trade! People have a rest - they invent new profitable robots! =)

IvanIvanov:

5% is who trades, robot or hands...

The other 95% talk, about trading or robots...

Well, how can I put it more precisely...

It's better to talk than to lose.

artmedia70:
It's a marvellous Soviet film! Except that the robot is self-training (adaptive).

JohnyPipa:

Well, how can I be more precise...

It's better to talk than to leak.

:-))))))) Only those who don't do anything don't leak.

JohnyPipa:
It's a marvellous Soviet film! The only thing is that the robot is self-training (adaptive).
And most interestingly, it is self-developing, capable of building its own event handlers, which have never been encountered before, and which were not originally built into its logic.
Reason: