Video - Everything for the trader.

I suggest you post some useful videos for trading.

Let's get started.

Interview with Andrey Stepanov (nickname asf-trade), private trader.

I have a lot of useful movies, just two questions!

Who will moderate, in terms of usefulness or rubbish?

What about advertising, a lot of brokers will have their eye on this thread, and will be plying their trade...

IvanIvanov: Who will moderate, in terms of usefulness or rubbish?

Why "moderate", I have long read a user's posts in my attitude - if there's nothing good, I skip that user's posts in the thread

I recommend this comrade's video https://www.youtube.com/user/6ETrader

6ETrader
6ETrader
  • www.youtube.com
Применим ли VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) на фьючерсном рынке в текущих условиях. Что изменилось на рынке со времен появления метода. Почему модели VSA работают на фьючерсном рынке несколько иначе, чем на рынке акций. Основные шаблоны и сетапы VSA на рынке фьючерсов. Методы управления позицией. Этапы становления трейдера. Наша проп-компания и...

IgorM:

Why "moderate", I have long read a user's posts in my attitude - if there's nothing good, I skip that user's posts in the thread

I recommend this comrade's video https://www.youtube.com/user/6ETrader

Thank you.

The wholeHunt for Gerchik is from November 2011.

Охота на Герчика
Охота на Герчика
  • finam.fm
Программа для тех, кому интересен рынок ценных бумаг. Александр Герчик делится своим опытом работы на рынке, разбирает типичные ошибки трейдеров, учит как заработать, а не потерять свои деньги. Гости программы –...

IvanIvanov:

I have a lot of useful movies, just two questions!

Who will moderate, in terms of usefulness or rubbish?

What about advertising, a lot of brokers will have their eye on this thread, and will be plying their trade...

I've been thinking about this question.

I think about it. You know, many brokerages are using MT4 and they already pay, and you can advertise anything you want in any thread, if only you want.

Gentlemen, let us not litter one thread at least.

The video is old, but there is a lot of useful information about the American and Russian markets.

In one of the topics, this link was given: youtube.com/watch?v=TpQZtZKcv04

A.Gerchik buyer&seller 43:38

There was a video on the forum, I think it belongs here.

I couldn't agree more, a lot of people have probably said that to people they know about the market, which is what you do.

papaklass:
So you suggest that only interesting material should be posted here without discussion?

And the point is, there is a lot of discussion, but everyone sticks to his or her own opinion.

I'm not a moderator, I just suggest that if you respond to it, attach video to the post. It would be much more interesting to read the thread than a comment by someone with himself.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

This is the fourth time I've watched it, thanks to you.

Zeleniy:

This is the fourth time I've watched it, thanks to you.

What can they teach?

It is impossible to teach anyone anything.

One learns for oneself, each to the extent of one's desire, perseverance, need or lack thereof

Reason: