Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 2

abolk:For example, you can take into account the availability of articles from both 5k and 4k in the top (this will make the service accessible to the "old" professionals with 4k)

Hmm, I feel pretty good without it... ;)

TheXpert:
What's the topic?
Breathing in the back. ))

We plan to add a jobs tab to the meta-editor in the coming builds. It is true that this will work more in increasing the number of performers, but it will increase the volume and the customers.

IgorM:

articles are different in content and in the presence of a professional approach to programming - there are outright amateurish examples, there are really examples for proper code development, imho, articles are absolutely no indicator

As for the proposal: need a differentiatedrate of time / money, then it will be seen who takes as complex orders and how fast they perform, for example, took 5 simple orders for $ 15 made for 2 days --> 48/75 = 0.64, took a cool order for $ 100 made a day, because there were ready to develop their performance indicator 24/100 = 0.24 . And there will be no desire to tire customers those developers who recruit a dozen orders, and will not have time. It seems to be all in praesnom - or quickly work or wait for an expensive order, or do not take orders that rating does not change

ZS:better so 48/75 = (1 - 0.64) *100% = 36% or 24/100 = (1-0.24) *100% = 76%, say work efficiency 76%

But it would be nice to develop this idea!

Also, it would be very useful to have several criteria for evaluating performers and the ability to sort performers by a single criterion, then there will be no clear top as such!

Imho, the number of jobs -- the most effective of the easy ones. Coupled with evaluation and feedback.

Renat:
We plan to add a jobs tab to the meta-editor in the coming builds. It is true that it will work more to increase the number of performers, but it will increase the volume and the number of customers.
Renat, this is not a relevant question. We are discussing about Vin8 on the fourth forum. In the light of this publication: Windows RT through the eyes of a developer, I wondered how the company will manage the transition to RT platform?
Windows RT глазами разработчика | Статьи | Компьютерное Обозрение
Windows RT глазами разработчика | Статьи | Компьютерное Обозрение
  • ko.com.ua
В то время как обозреватели и обычные пользователи ломают копья по поводу интерфейса и функциональных возможностей Windows 8 и устройств на ее основе, разработчики с некоторой опаской знакомятся с реалиями создания приложений нового поколения, среди которых особенно настораживает ограниченный по числу доступных языков инструментарий...

tol64:
Breathing on the back. ))

Another attempt to take the spotlight off my humble self.

I did some calculations in May. As of the 5th of May:

Collected statistics on each developer, who wrote how many articles and made publications in Kodabase.

It turned out that out of 87 participants Jobs service - 19 (22%) have articles and/or publications in Codabase;

Of the Top 10, only 2 have articles and/or publications in Codabase.

I entered the importance factor out of consideration:

- 1 job =1
- 1 job =50
- 1 codebase =1

and sorted again - and got a completely different Top:

# n/a Nickname Works Articles Code Base Item No.n/a with coefficient of importance
70 GODZILLA 1 7 340 691
23 investeo 18 11 1 569
26 Integer 16 7 61 427
14 Dima_S 42 7 1 393
1 _Techno_ 357 357
30 sergeev 9 6 6 315
34 Urain 6 6 3 309
3 avoitenko 136 3 3 289
2 abolk 200 1 21 271
51 ds2 2 4 202

If you look at the nicknames - you can clearly see that the content level is more adequate in terms of "professionalism and qualification".
So, about "staring me in the back" - a slip - I even by my own calculations roll back to the back of the top 10.

abolk: The "time/money" metric is fixated on the service and does not remove the contradiction of "Top through dumping, scooping".

yep, great dumping https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/6236

job: expert on parabolic and offers from developers for $50 and $30, how is it in Russian: "to make a quick buck from a sucker"?

anyone who writes on demand this work will do within an hour if not faster, who wants to try his hand at it for the first time - he will write within 1-2 days, but for the first to work for an hour on a ridiculous task - a large price, and the beginner does not ask so much

and you say dumping?

abolk:I introduced a coefficient of significance out of consideration:
- 1 job = 1
- 1 paper =50
- 1 codebase = 1 .

for what? personal reasons? )))))))))

for me, as a customer of experts, it makes more sense to look at it this way:

- 1 job = 1 - logical
- 1 article =0 - have not read and do not intend to
- 1 codabase =1 . - the case is dark, why do you publish profitable experts? or do you do plumers - do you work for dc?

MQL5 работа: Советник на заказ
MQL5 работа: Советник на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые программисты ,прошу помочь с написанием советника  . Требуется написать советника  по 2 индикаторам   PARABOLIC _ TRENDCHASER  с  заданными параметрами и  условиями.Описание по  алгоритму  работы и техническое задание по согласованию.

IgorM:

For what reasons? Personal reasons? )))))))))

There is an approach: "Expert judgement".

Sometimes, and I know from personal experience, behind the sign "two parabolic" there is so much trouble... I can't believe it.
Reason: