Market - just a shop or an opportunity to make money - page 4

Armen:

Exactly. they don't sell...

admit that many owl shoppers plan like this - sitting on the sofa, drinking beer, counting money... because that's how a lot of people advertise...

Experience comes, and then the buyer realises - there is no such thing as free cheese. He buys an adviser, an advisor who advises him. We must use logic, experience, analyse the advisor, what he is, and not buy the advertisement with pictures in the form of the sea and chicks.

Do not buy a pig in a poke, demand a test in the real world. It is your right, while the developer has the right to give you monitoring, provide you with a test version or send you away. It is his right, it is his product, his intellectual property. He can do whatever he wants with it.

Vladon:

ps by the way, my strategy hasn't come to a final stage yet ((( so not writing to you (((

Armen:

you understand that.

Many people see an Expert Advisor as a self-sufficient money-making tool

You do not need to do this because, for example, the same run on history does not mean that you should disable the Expert Advisor on news, etc.

That's the point! But there are thousands of articles on this subject. Who is to blame for the fact that people are not used to reading?

Girls with children who borrow money from the bank come to me and complain that they have been cheated. (They come to the post office I mean :-) ) and when I hear the story I want to say "Are you out of your mind? "

imho

An automated Expert Advisor should not be optimized for maximum profitability, but for minimum drawdown.

This is the only way to leave it unattended for some time.

The only way to leave it unattended for a while.

Armen:

Vladon:

ps by the way, my strategy hasn't come to a final stage yet ((( so not writing to you (((

Believe me, I have a strategy that's 5 years old, and I still haven't found the key to it. I realized a long time ago that the market is a chaotic movement. And where there is a profit there is a loss, and vice versa. But I pulled myself together and bet for real. And I'm OK. I'm not complaining.

Armen:

imho

An automated Expert Advisor should not be optimized for maximum profitability, but for minimum drawdown.

This is the only way to leave it unattended for some time.

The only way to leave it unattended for a while.

Exactly. drawdown is the most important thing here.

Vladon:

That's just it! But there are thousands of articles on the subject. Whose fault is it that people are not used to reading?

Girls who have children who take out debts from banks come to me and complain that they have been cheated. (They come to the post office I mean :-) ) and when I hear the story I want to say "Are you out of your mind? "

and what do they want? i.e. they bought somewhere and you have to pay for it? you can't put your own head on it. It's a shame, not so much for the girls as for the kids...

Although the beginning is intriguing... "Girls come to me"

Vladon:
Believe me, I have a strategy that is 5 years old, and I still haven't found the key to it. I realised a long time ago that the market is a chaotic movement. And where there is a profit, there is a loss, and vice versa. But I pulled myself together and bet on the real. I'm OK. I'm not complaining.
I don't quite understand... No key, but I put it on the real...

And still a little conclusion IMHO!

Don't waste your time looking for EAs, parsing the decompiled code and your money.

Read - it's free. All the same, on the long term - demo is no different from the real. Try it on the demo. - This is free. Observe the charts, it is free.

Learn to program, it is easy and free.

Armen:
don't quite get it... no key, but put it on real...
I haven't found the full automation of this strategy. I have no confidence in it. Today it worked = tomorrow it might lose. But I excluded "may" and put it on real, of course I watch it, disable it when I need it and when I don't. I change parameters and so on.
Reason: