Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 35

alsu:
Well, yes, I'm a little undecided)) although it does add up.

You see, sometimes the collective is even useful...

Don't get off again! ;-))

MetaDriver:
Yeah, it's time to bet.

At 1/2 the problem is useless, but formally, the condition specifies the time when the probability should be calculated and describes the past events.

It's probably not translated into Russian by Mathema.)

Mischek:

At 1/2 the problem is useless, but formally, the condition specifies the time when the probability should be calculated and describes the past events.

The problem must have been translated into Russian by a non-Mathematian.)

It is also possible that Manov does not quite adequately understand the subtleties of Russian. My interpretation is unambiguous, "in turn" in this case means "in an order independent of the layout", i.e. essentially random. But I try to be tolerant to conspiracy theories, otherwise I might get beaten up...

The answer is not 1/2. Opened in turn 7 boxes can and should be interpreted as: opened in random order 7 boxes out of 8.

Mathemat:

(5 points)

There is a 100 km long ring road on which a finite number of fuel barrels are randomly scattered. The total amount of fuel in the barrels is 100 litres, but the distribution of fuel across the barrels is arbitrary. A car has a fuel consumption of 1 litre/km and an empty tank with a capacity of more than 100 litres. Is it possible to bypass the entire road in any direction?

hurriedly yet))))

MetaDriver:
It is also possible that Manow does not quite adequately understand the subtleties of the Russian language. My interpretation is unambiguous, "in turn" in this case means "in an order independent of the layout", i.e. in an essentially random order. But I try to be tolerant to conspiracy theories, otherwise I might get beaten up...

boom Manova's defence

it might not have been in line, but according to the order of that letter

and the decision is still relevant after the opening of the 7th.

Mischek:

the condition specifies the time at which the probability is to be counted and describes past events

Therefore such probabilities are called a posteriori, and Bayes formula has been devised for them, which gives the same answer.

Mathemat:

Explanation: The exact probability of the eagle falling out is unknown.

without the unknowns,,,, what answer do you want to see to your 'problems'?

,,is there anything more specific? which corresponds to the title: Pure mathematics, physics, etc.: ...

alsu:
hurriedly yet))))
The problem is solved by matinduction, it's (to me) obvious. Only the cases are not 2, as I thought at first, but a bit more, they just need to be neatly disassembled.

alsu:
The problem is solved by matinduction, it's (for me) obvious. Only the cases are not 2, as it seemed to me at first, but a bit more, they just need to be neatly disassembled.

but listen, right.

You need to first disassemble two barrels. for two the algorithm is clear (for one, even more so)

we need to correctly develop an algorithm to move to the number of barrels n+1

Reason: