Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1179

Igor Zakharov:

I can assume that you get the handle repeatedly and gradually overflow the memory. the one on the live graph does it slowly, and doesn't have time to fill the entire memory. the tester does it many times a second, and fills the memory quickly.

Thanks, but no. The handle is created once at OnInit.

To answer my own question: it was about the point.

my_used\\ICTMP_3.01
my_used\\ICTMP_301

I think the developers need to pay attention to this.

P.S. I will add more for full understanding. The Expert Advisor's call for an indicator with adot in its name works in the chart but ends up with an error in the tester. At the same time the indicator itself works both on the chart and in the tester.

Good afternoon, I have a number of questions after working with QuickMode:

1) If I output an indicator in a separate window, how do I output another indicator in the same window?

2) How can I use data from another indicator in an indicator instead of symbols from market watch?

Thank you.

VANDER:

Good afternoon, I have a number of questions after working with Quicksilver:

1) If I output an indicator in a separate window, how do I output another indicator in the same window?

2) How can I use data from another indicator in an indicator instead of symbols from market watch?

Thank you.

Look at this:

How to choose data to build indicator#

Note: Take the second indicator from the "Navigator" window and drag it to the first indicator window.

Использование технических индикаторов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Использование технических индикаторов - Графики котировок, технический и фундаментальный анализ - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Технический индикатор — наиважнейший инструмент технического анализа. На основании сигналов технических индикаторов принимаются решения относительно того, как и когда совершать сделки. Суть их заключается в математическом преобразовании цены и/или объемов финансового инструмента для прогнозирования будущих изменений цен. При этом появляется...

Can you tell me what to pass on the link?

#include <Arrays\ArrayString.mqh>
CArrayString *arr=new CArrayString;

void s()
 {
  arr.Shutdown();
   for(int i=0;i<10;i++)
     {
      arr.Add(IntegerToString(i));
     // Print(i);
     }
   ArrayStr(arr.); // сюда что вписать?

// ЗДЕСЬ ВСЁ ПОНЯТНО
  string mass[];
   for(int i=0;i<10;i++)
     {
      ArrayResize(mass,i+1);
      mass[i]=IntegerToString(i);
     // Print(i);
     }
   ArrayStr(mass); // передаём

}

void ArrayStr(string &m[]) {
   // ...
 }

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Can you tell me what to pass by reference?

I think you want to pass one element of a dynamic string array

ArrayStr(arr.At(0)); 

I have written a test script, try to experiment with it

#include <Arrays\ArrayString.mqh>
CArrayString *arr=new CArrayString;

void OnStart()
{
   InitCArrayString(arr,10); //заполним динамический массив строк 10-ю элементами
   PrintCArrayString(arr);//распечатаем все элементы динамического массива строк
   delete arr;
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void InitCArrayString(CArrayString &dinamic_string,int count)
{
   dinamic_string.Shutdown();
   for(int i=0;i<count;i++)
   {
      string s = "arr № "+IntegerToString(i+1);
      dinamic_string.Add(s);
   }
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void PrintCArrayString(CArrayString &dinamic_string)
{
   for(int i=dinamic_string.Total()-1; i>=0; i--)
   {
      Print(dinamic_string.At(i));
   }
}

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no 10

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 9

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 8

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 7

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 6

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 5

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 4

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 3

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 2

2020.01.24 21:18:49.555 tst (EURUSD,H1) arr no. 1

Igor Makanu:

I think you want to pass one element of a dynamic string array

I've written a test script, see if you can experiment with it.

Great, just what I need.

Thank you!

How do I set the visibility of an indicator from the code?

If I rent a signal for a fee by depositing, say, a certain amount of money, then who has a cent or 250 000 on their securities account and a different leverage may use a signal that is "not the same as theirs"? If you have a robot, customise it and then compile it into a closed form. The buyer of the robot would not be able to change the settings himself, but would use a hard copy of the purchased robot (to avoid that the programmer does not get rid of the real version of the robot or the other users of a hardened robot). Today the robot is customized and programmed, though it's not fully working, but it's still ok. Here's another question, how to deal competently and peacefully with the programmer to bring the matter to a quick closure of my deal with the programmer (eg I propose to forget about the defect in exchange for a simple function through the modification of TOR by including the current robot in TOR). (c) yes I'm a nerd. And not having a strategy to reconfigure a robot in something that is not a sinking deal is very unrealistic on any super-powerful multi-core and in six months, and the factors in the settings are many, even in ready-made at least something I change = sinking deal.

Zlaya_budka:
I rent a signal for a fee by depositing, say, such and such a deposit. Who has a cent or 250 000 on his/her account, and who has a different type of account and different leverage may use the signal ?

Subscribers have a choice of copying proportions, it is up to them how they set up

Reason: