Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 671

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The essence of the indicator: Many charts are open and the indicator is installed on only one chart, when you add a new chart from market review, the indicator picks it up on the fly and manages it

Indicator: The usual synchronizer of all charts in the terminal, created for fast management and analysis, if you switch timeframe on one, it will switch to all in parallel, zoom in/out, synchronized scrolling.

In essence, charts can be different in colour and in the presence of objects on them, or even without objects. A tested chart may have different backgrounds depending on the TS under test and the mood.

Is there no programmatic way to determine if the chart is from the Strategy Tester?

Maybe try ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_IS_OFFLINE);

I haven't tried it - I won't say, but maybe...

Artyom Trishkin:

Maybe you should try ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_IS_OFFLINE);

Haven't tried it - can't say, but maybe...
Checked it - doesn't work(

Mikhail Zaprudin:

failed sell stop 1.00 RTS-12.16 at 62180 sl: 66497 tp: 60453 [Invalid stops]

Look at the size of the tick in the instrument specification and everything will become clear at once.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Look up the tick size in the tool datasheet and everything will become clear at once.

Thank you, I noticed it a bit before your comment so I deleted my post

Previously (with other tools) there was no need to pay attention to this parameter, it was enough to normalize it by the number of digits

Mikhail Zaprudin:

Thank you, I noticed it a bit before your comment so I deleted my post

Previously there was no need to pay attention to this parameter, it was enough to normalise by the number of digits

When I was first writing an Expert Advisor for FORTS, I also had a long time to understand where the errors were coming from...

please tell me why the strategy tester is showing only lines instead of candles (opening prices) MT4
batteur volum is also inadequate

Hi all, Who can help/tell me how to convert a simple owl from MT4 to MT5.
Files:
c2j.mq4  3 kb

Alexandr Vetrov:
Hi all! Who can help/tell me how to remake the simplest owl from MT4 to MT5.

Use the standard library:

#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  

CPositionInfo - to access position properties, CTrade - to perform trade actions (Buy, Sell), CSymbolInfo - to get the current prices. More help

TimeToStruct

For example - take any of my latest code - EA:

If it's not clear - ask.

Alexandr Vetrov:
Hi all, Who can help/tell me how to convert a simple owl from MT4 to MT5.
#include <MT4Orders.mqh>    // https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16006
#include <MQL4_to_MQL5.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16006

#ifdef __MQL5__
  int Hour( void )
  {
    MqlDateTime time;

TimeCurrent(time);

return(time.hour);
  }  
#endif

#include "c2j.mq4"

Vladimir Karputov: