Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 406

Vitalii Ananev:
You need to calculate the average opening price of all positions. Then calculate the total take profit for all positions. The open price of the positions is known (OrderOpenPrice()). Add them all and divide by the number of open positions.
Thank you

In 3 days 8 hours of sleep!

Who can help to fix the EA? write to l.s. There are no errors or warnings during the exact compilation, but it does not work in the test .

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Who can help to fix the EA? write to l.s. There are no errors or warnings during the exact compilation, but it does not work in the test .

And the motivation ?

Leanid Aladzyeu:

So in freelance your idea will be stolen, but in correspondence via private message - no? Yes ...

Tapochun:
So freelancing will steal your idea, but private messaging won't? Yeah, well...
It's better to give it to someone who is here to help, not to make a few quid.

In what cases can the tester stop during an EA test? (no errors are shown in the test log).

I understand that if there are errors in the EA, the test skips them.

Question about the timer. The Expert Advisor needs to use a high-frequency timer (EventSetMillisecondTimer in milliseconds). As I understand, the timer runs in a separate thread. But will the next timer event occur if the previous timer's actions are not yet calculated? If it occurs, how can this be disabled? The timer needs to be called as often as possible, but only when the previous call is complete

Folks, help a beginner forex exchange start account centavoy deposited 25 dollars, tried different advisors totaled 9 $.

Need a Resource Manager for a Senate account with a $9 deposit?

gammaray:
Question about the timer. The Expert Advisor needs to use a high-frequency timer (EventSetMillisecondTimer in milliseconds). As I understand, the timer runs in a separate thread. But will the next timer event occur if the previous timer's actions are not yet calculated? If it occurs, how can this be disabled? The timer should be called as often as possible, but only when the previous call is complete.
Question removed. By experience (I put an infinite loop in the timer) I determined that a new OnTimer is not called until the previous one finishes, if anyone is interested)

Good afternoon.

Could you please tell me how to get the value ofTenkan andKijun on the previous candle in mql5?

Reason: