Questions on MQL5 Wizard and standard library of trading classes - page 2

Erm955:

Please check EAs generated with weekly indicators, in particular with Accelereator. It does not work! This has been noted by me since the previous build (468).

Check it out. The history auto-pumping capabilities have been added. Perhaps something has been misunderstood.

Erm955:

Please check EAs generated with weekly indicators, in particular with Accelereator. It does not work! This has been noted by me since the previous build (468).

Other question: Does it happen only in the tester?

uncleVic:
Additional question: Does it happen only in the tester?

So far I've only checked it in the tester. And those EAs that were compiled earlier (before 468 build) work (I haven't recompiled them).

Erm955:

So far I've only checked it in the tester. Moreover, those EAs that were compiled earlier (before 468 build) work (I haven't recompiled them).

I have it only in the tester. It seems that the tester does not want to pump the additional history. We'll have to think about it.

Yeah, just checked with OnLine. Everything's fine there.

uncleVic:
Mine only shows up in the tester. Looks like the tester doesn't want to pump up the extra history. We'll have to think about it.

Erm955:

Please check EAs generated with weekly indicators, in particular Accelereator. It does not work! This has been noted by me since the previous build (468).

It is the same with monthly indicators.

Erm955:

Erm955:

Please check EAs generated with weekly indicators, in particular Accelereator. It does not work! This has been noted by me since the previous build (468).

It's the same with monthly indicators.

Yeah. I get it. The tester doesn't give history data. We're on it.

Erm955:

Erm955:

It's the same with monthly indicators.

In the next build it will work, but I must warn you that when testing on the "small" timeframes, the tester has a "history margin" of 1 year. Thus, the weekly and monthly indicators may not have enough (history) to work correctly. This is all that has been achieved.

Why is the CExpertSignal class from the standard library declared like this in the Documentation,

class CExpertSignal : public CObject
and in the ExpertSignal.mqh file we see this declaration?
class CExpertSignal : public CExpertBase

denkir:

Why is the CExpertSignal class from the standard library declared like this in the Documentation,

but in the ExpertSignal.mqh file we see such a declaration?
There is a hitch with the help edits so far. But the work is in progress.
Reason: